• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock vs Shadow Priest

1337bobbarker

Looking for advice. I am utterly lost.

I played a lock in closed beta/release and had a ton of fun. It was nice being able to micro manage PvP situations and I felt like a unique snowflake as locks were incredibly rare (or at least it seemed like). I played destro which also seemed a little more rare.

Now on Kronos it seems like everyone and their mother is a lock which is incredibly off putting.

Favorite videos back in the day were by Beckon (PvPriest) which got me thinking about a Shadow Priest. Did a lot of research and they seem to be pretty good at PvP, but only in 1v1 situations. Leveled one to 30ish on Kronos and though the DPS was good they seem to run out of mana insanely fast.

Currently in queue for Kronos II and have about an hour (lol) to figure out what I want to make. Is the starting zone jammed to the gills with locks? Will they eventually peter out at a certain level? Or should I go ahead and roll a priest?

inb4 play what you want to play

If you like to drink and drink and drink and drink and drink manawater half time of BG fight then level a shadowpriest.

Usual gameplay of SP looks like this: drink to full mana, use your mana to kill one enemy, run to stump and drink again

i pref spriest cuz u can heal, rezz, mincontrol AND Dispell(!) tons of fun
lock has other like u know, lvl both classes

Lol like spriest even requires any skill to play... BUBBLE > VE > SW:p > FEAR > MB > MIND FLAY MIND FLAY MIND FLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (oh shit mana is gone, im ded LUL)

this is coming from a spriest who got bored out of his mind playing the class...

Go warlock for more variety imo.

Lol like spriest even requires any skill to play... BUBBLE > VE > SW:p > FEAR > MB > MIND FLAY MIND FLAY MIND FLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (oh shit mana is gone, im ded LUL)

this is coming from a spriest who got bored out of his mind playing the class...

Go warlock for more variety imo.

l2p issue

If you play horde, go Spriest :D
No shamans purge so ez world pvp kills!

Top Bottom