• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Warrior - Blacksmithing or Engineering? (PvP) K3

usmdesigner

Going to level a warrior mainly for Pvp. Not sure how much I'll end up raiding.

But I was wondering about a weapon. What's going to be best option for me if I don't end up raiding?

Is there a place to compare end game gear that engineering and blacksmithing get? Someone was saying the Arc Reaper would be the best option for a warrior pre raid. Then maybe go Engineering after Ive got that.

Going to level a warrior mainly for Pvp. Not sure how much I'll end up raiding.

But I was wondering about a weapon. What's going to be best option for me if I don't end up raiding?

Is there a place to compare end game gear that engineering and blacksmithing get? Someone was saying the Arc Reaper would be the best option for a warrior pre raid. Then maybe go Engineering after Ive got that.
I woukd not recommend lvling blacksmithing just to build an arcanite reaper. You can just buy it. It is bind on equip ;) you can just lvl up engineering right away.

Top Bottom