• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Warrior can't use mace?

KrisBChiken

I'm a warrior with a 2 handed mace but i can not use it. Its a 2 hand "Spiked Club of Spirit" that req. level 8 (I am). On all the vanilla wiki's it says that warriors know how to use a mace. However if the "mace" indicating what weapon type it is, is in red. I can't train at the 2 weapon trainer's in Orgrimmar can someone help?

If I am correct, you can only train Two Handed Maces in the city Thunderbluff. Try going there and see if you can get the right training there.

I'm a warrior with a 2 handed mace but i can not use it. Its a 2 hand "Spiked Club of Spirit" that req. level 8 (I am). On all the vanilla wiki's it says that warriors know how to use a mace. However if the "mace" indicating what weapon type it is, is in red. I can't train at the 2 weapon trainer's in Orgrimmar can someone help?

you need to visit all the weapon masters in all the cities to learn all weapon skills.

welcome to vanilla.

Weapon skills are only sold at certain Weapon trainers, you can ask any weapon trainer were to learn a specific type of weapon and they will point you in the right direction :)

-<GM>Sintharia

Top Bottom