• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Warrior DPS help

Nystrom

Hi!

I'm looking for some help with my warrior dps build. I've never played before basically, so no abbreviations please! At the moment I'm at level 50, but still using the Whirlwind Axe, and arms spec. Build / Talents

My question is basically, how do I progress? Do I change to dw (I´ve got Vanquisher's Sword) or 2h sword or buy a better axe?
I have around 30 gold right now, and looking at AH, I could buy a 2h axe with 40-45 dps (Minotaur, Lord Alexander's Battle Axe etc) or for instance Warmonger (well, it's around 40g but soon) or Blade of the Titans.

I've been googling and looking at forums and asked people, everyone seems to have a different opinion on what's good or bad.
Some say Warriors basically aren't allowed to play anything other than tank, and there's many different opinions on arms vs fury, 2h vs dw, sword vs axe etc.

Basically I'm just a noob looking for a decent build, not someting super expensive (pre-raid BiS, MC etc) just something that'll get me to 60 and maybe then I can farm up to an Arcanite Reaver or whatever's preraid BiS.

Thanks in advance!

Dont buy weapons tbh. At your point I went for the 2h mace from Princess in maraudon. That is a really good mace and will probably carry you to lvl 60. The reason not to buy weapons is because your gold is very scarce! Im lvl 56 and at 450g, but to reach enough to buy epic mount at 60 or some bis items is really tough.

For 2h, get a wep with as slow a speed as possible. the dps dont matter, it is the top dmg that matters, because you spells such as whirlwind, mortal strike, etc. depend on weapon dmg.

When trying to get the 2h mace from princess, you might also get a shot at the ring, which is BIS, even at lvl 60!

Top Bottom