• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Warrior Issues

nare

Authorized
So Bloodthirst and Execute have had a faulty miss chance since the very beginning of at least Kronos 2, and while many other issues got fixed, those have stayed with us.

What are some other issues you noticed with the warrior class that have been around for a while and never got fixed? Could be as minor as the Slam animation being wrong (not fixed yet!), or as big as Whirlwind not proccing enchants/on-hits (fixed!).

Taunts work faulty in conjunction with getting feared from mobs.

The fear from Intimidation Shout ( ZG-Berserkers/1. Boss AQ20 Waves/others ) breaks after being hit once like the usual warrior fear.
Mobs drop you from the aggrotable while you are feared which is both working fine.
Problem is when you use Taun,Masstaunt or Mocking Blow timed to shortly before the fear, the mobs forced to hit you for X seconds, just run away. This is wrong and shout not happen. Mocking Blow was used, esp as Horde, sometimes to help out this situation and shows some skill to work around that.

Correct me if I am wrong, but iirc that extra 5 weapon skill reduces your chance to miss/be dodged/be parried/be blocked each by %0,2, since you're not attacking from front thats basically %0,4 more chance for your strikes to connect. Each level difference is %1 extra miss chance, 5 weapon skill DOES NOT make you a level 61 character, 310 weapon skill does not make you a lvl 62 character, you still have %5 base chance to miss + %3 from level difference against bosses. Each weapon skill merely reduces that by %0,04.

TL;DR : A human/orc warrior with 305 weapon skill should miss %7,8 with his 2 hander attacks or yellows. Not %6.

BTW, why does it matter anyway? Half the server is AQ40 bis with %10+ hit chance and you're bringing this up, yellows are hitcapped for everyone anyway ffs. And i checked your bugreports too, you dont post ANY evidence whatsoever.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, but iirc that extra 5 weapon skill reduces your chance to miss/be dodged/be parried/be blocked each by %0,2, since you're not attacking from front thats basically %0,4 more chance for your strikes to connect. Each level difference is %1 extra miss chance, 5 weapon skill DOES NOT make you a level 61 character, 310 weapon skill does not make you a lvl 62 character, you still have %5 base chance to miss + %3 from level difference against bosses. Each weapon skill merely reduces that by %0,04.

TL;DR : A human/orc warrior with 305 weapon skill should miss %7,8 with his 2 hander attacks or yellows. Not %6.

BTW, why does it matter anyway? Half the server is AQ40 bis with %10+ hit chance and you're bringing this up, yellows are hitcapped for everyone anyway ffs. And i checked your bugreports too, you dont post ANY evidence whatsoever.
https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthrea...rafting-Thread?p=850522&viewfull=1#post850522

Can confirm (based on testing against the Theramore dummies) that it's 8% miss against bosses with 300 weapon skill, 6% with 305 - with the exception of say, shield slam, presumably because it's technically not a weapon attack. With 6% hit, and wielding a mace and a sword my white hits and my whirlwinds never miss against the boss dummy, but my shield slams do.

Top Bottom