• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Warrior Macros

Cracky

Authorized
Hey guys,

Do u have some working macros for warrior? I looking something but everything is with #showtooltip and that not work on vanilla.

I found just these 2 what works great :

Overpower: - change stance
/cast overpower
/script CastShapeshiftForm(1)
/script if not IsCurrentAction(37) then UseAction(37) end;

Charge - change stance

/cast charge
/script CastShapeshiftForm(1)
/script if not IsCurrentAction(37) then UseAction(37) end;

I need something like that for intercept + cast bloodrage ( + harmstring if it possible)

thx

Last edited:
I need charge macro for tanking. To switch from Defensive stance to Battle stance, cast charge and switch back to defensive stance. Im new to this vanilla macro stuff.

I use this one

/script C=CastSpellByName;if not UnitAffectingCombat("player") then C("Charge()");end
/script C=CastSpellByName;if not UnitAffectingCombat("player") then C("Battle Stance()");end

Intercept and Bers stance can be added too.

hm, how rewrite it plz ? When I use Bloodrage (for use Intercept) I cant use it in combat

Last edited:
Supermacro addon is required:

/script C=CastSpellByName;if not UnitAffectingCombat("player") then C("Charge()");end
/script C=CastSpellByName;if not UnitAffectingCombat("player") then C("Battle Stance()");end
/script C=CastSpellByName;if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then C("Intercept()");end
/script C=CastSpellByName;if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then C("Berserker Stance()");end

I'm rolling a warrior at the moment, once I get to the point where I can test these spells I'll go ahead and write an addon that will have most of these macros available.

Top Bottom