• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Warrior proffesions

Nargar0th

Hello everyone ! :)

I am a new guy here on the server,played an hour or two on human mage and I gotta say,I really like the server(for what I could see in such a small period of time). Anyway,I want to start playing a warrior,like I always do. Since I've been playing TBC for the last year,and haven't played WoW at all for 3 years before that,I have to admit I don't remember half the things about Vanilla WoW. What I would like to know is which proffesions should I choose ? Mining/blacksmithing is classic for warriors,but if I remember well,blacksmiting wasn't that good in classic WoW. I am thinking about engineering,but can't remember what good was there about engineering in classic. Or should I just go for 2 gathering proffesions ? Another thing I would like to know is how is the server populated,is there equal number of alliance/horde players ? I would like to play an Undead,but if there's alot more horde on server I will just start human.

Thanks for your answers,looking forward to see you ingame !

Engineering is the only profession that can give you a real advantage, because only engineer can use engineering stuff. Kinda must-have for PvP. Great shield for PvE tanking as well. On the other hand, one can't make good money from engineering.

But BS is a good choice too. You may also consider Herb+Alchemy, because potions are always needed.

Two gathering professions, well... You can make money from "real" professions as well, and it's less boring IMHO. But I believe gathering duo would give you more gold if you farm enough.
Another thing I would like to know is how is the server populated,is there equal number of alliance/horde players ? I would like to play an Undead,but if there's alot more horde on server I will just start human.
Horde:Alliance is something like 55:45 or even 52:48. Consider it is "alot" or not - check http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.ru/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html :)

Hello everyone ! :)

I am a new guy here on the server,played an hour or two on human mage and I gotta say,I really like the server(for what I could see in such a small period of time). Anyway,I want to start playing a warrior,like I always do. Since I've been playing TBC for the last year,and haven't played WoW at all for 3 years before that,I have to admit I don't remember half the things about Vanilla WoW. What I would like to know is which proffesions should I choose ? Mining/blacksmithing is classic for warriors,but if I remember well,blacksmiting wasn't that good in classic WoW. I am thinking about engineering,but can't remember what good was there about engineering in classic. Or should I just go for 2 gathering proffesions ? Another thing I would like to know is how is the server populated,is there equal number of alliance/horde players ? I would like to play an Undead,but if there's alot more horde on server I will just start human.

Thanks for your answers,looking forward to see you ingame !

BS+Mining = gear when levelling and ore to sell. People would also probably buy weapons/armour you throw on the AH when levelling your profs.

Herb+Alchemy = pots and cash for raiding/pvp. People always want herbs and pots, plus it's one less thing to buy if you decide to raid.

2 gathering profs = money if you've got the time to farm enough as mentioned already.

Mining+Engineering = pvp profession and a nice tanking shield. Not a great deal of money to be made from engineering but you can sell the ore.

Hope this helps =)

I would like to go ench plus bs on my warr, currently got 225 ench and 225 mining, meaning to change mining for bs when i have enough mats to train. Do you think its a good idea or should i stay with ench and mining?

I would like to go ench plus bs on my warr, currently got 225 ench and 225 mining, meaning to change mining for bs when i have enough mats to train. Do you think its a good idea or should i stay with ench and mining?

It's always good to have a gathering profession to feed a crafting profession (unless it's tailoring). It's your call.

I am going with mining/blacksmithing on my warrior. I know BS will probably not be very important end game wise, assuming my guild does have dedicated crafters, but I kind of like the idea that I do not have to rely entirely on quest rewards and dungeon drops to improve my stats. Sure some gear you make have random stats on it which can be annoying but I am crazy enough to really go along with it :p

Top Bottom