• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Warrior resisting slows

Fieldresearch

Hi,

This should probably go in the class forums for warriors, but I didn't see them and am in kind of a rush. I was Pvping on my hunter in Wsg, and while fighting a warrior, kept spamming wing clip on it (more than just one fight), to no avail. I made sure to check the combat log, and the wing clips definitely landed, but there was no message saying "immune" or "resisted," etc. As far as I know wing clip has a 100% success rate unless it's resisted/dodged/parried, etc. or the player is immune to movement impairing effects.

I could just use some help with knowing what ability/talent he's using to not be afflicted by the Wing clip debuff?

I asked a warrior mate for help, and he couldn't think of anything besides berserker rage, but said that doesn't work for slows. Was it a bug?

Thank you

Top Bottom