• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warsong Gulch Madness

Greenleaf

WsG: Screenshot Thread

Hello dear reader and welcome to the WsG Madness Report !

Today we have rampage, rampage and more rampage to offer !

Ym2ADMm.jpg

As of recent ''affairs'' (excluding Gimli) in the semi-deserted lands of Ashenvale(Fuck Middle-Earth) bordering DA Barrens there've been reports of blasted (d)Orcs(<<==DIS ggaaayyyyz) rampaging the Sacred and most ancient forest of the elves, such treachery is despicable yet unavoidable...

I encourage YOU dear(mhm u almst trnin meh one bbey) reader wether you be Noble Alliance preserving the gift of Nature or wretched(aw gawd slimy) Horde
entrampling its very essence thou shalt post now thy loss or win here, be proud as an Alliance should be !

Or get rekt as a Horde should !

EgR83mL.jpg

Last edited:
if i knew this page existed i could have posted you like 20 screenshots already of me (agita) and nemyt carrying WSG's getting 3 flags, retrieving all flags and having most kills and 1-2deaths max. but i think im going to pass to make low BG screenshots and ill 100% sure ill be posting lvl 60 screenshots on here later on as the game progresses :)
(dem bars tho 5 skills lol)

OIrqBoC.jpg

Prowess is not mere knowledge, prowess is skill of combat, yet combat is a form of conflict and does our prowess lust conflict?

lWTIugI.jpg

Enough with the banter, here is a ravenous adventurer willing to fight for the Gulch and risk his life for the sacred remnants of forests the elves treasure.

iTMP56M.jpg

Here is an adventurer ready for battle.

Top Bottom