• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

We need to ban mikey Blayze & endless alts.

BoutTreeFitty

This issue with Mikeyblayze is beyond ridiculous and unfair to us as players. This person continuously spams an advertisement for his youtube channel all day every second he is online from a range of characters including deleting and making new ones so people do not have them on ignore. We as a community should not have to deal with constant advertisement in game. We are here to enjoy a server that is supposed to be community based . I strongly urge people to take the time to post and let the Gm's know about this issue , complaining in chat is not the way to resolve this. I want to request a Mac address / IP ban. We shouldn't have to be advertised to nearly every minute we are playing. His videos are also offensive to certain groups of people with particular beliefs. I feel allowing to continue for him to post this , he is being supported by the gm's because they are ok with him spamming this advertisement . Thank you in advance, please help us as a community, He is spamming people / Including me, with tells as well to go look at his youtube channel. This is a screenshot of him deleting a char and it being removed from my friends list. As well as the spam. Lets work together guys and get our world chat back.

Attachments

• mik.png
    mik.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 56
  • mik2.png
    mik2.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 53
im flat out being harrased at this point , he is making fresh toons at a constant rate and spamming me to watch his videos .

Attachments

• mik2.png
    mik2.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom