• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Weapon enchants!

Popse

Hey guys . What are best enchants for fury warrior , main hand 2.70 speed off hand 1.50 speed , i think 15str on my hand and crusader on off hand or i am wrong?

Here a guy says that Crusader is said to stack with dual-wielding. And its proc chance on hit is better with a slower weapon, so its PPM doesn't depend on weapon speed. So idk :)

PPM is 1. Slower weapons will have a higher chance to proc per swing making them scale with instant attacks alot better then faster weapons.
For the offhand your speed does not matter for any enchant that hasn't got a fixed percentual chance, like the quest reward from Badlands.

1 PPM, 15 seconds duration, roughly 1/4 of a uptime -> 15-25 strength. Depending how often the proc overwrites itself. So even for an offhand I would say its best.

you can have crusader on both main and offhand, if both procs at the same time then you will get 2x buff

Thank you for answers guys! Btw one more question for warrior tank what would you call bis tanking wep ever Thunderfury or that naxx sword with +6 skill from last boss?

Its not that easy nimeralos.
Lifestealing is just more threat while other enchants give you mitigation.

Useful tanking enchants:
Lifestealing -> max threat
Icy Chill -> threat and mitigation (-25% attack speed, rare proc rate)
Crusader -> threat, heal and block
Agility -> mitigation

Lifestealing has 6 PPM. 30 life drained (60 TP) per proc. Factor in -10% from defensive stance and 149,5% aggro gain with defiance talent and you get
(30+30) * 6 * 0.9 * 1,495 = 484 TP in 1 minute. Thats roughly 8 threat per second. Add instant attacks and the value is even higher.

Its not that easy nimeralos.
Lifestealing is just more threat while other enchants give you mitigation.

Useful tanking enchants:
Lifestealing -> max threat
Icy Chill -> threat and mitigation (-25% attack speed, rare proc rate)
Crusader -> threat, heal and block
Agility -> mitigation

Lifestealing has 6 PPM. 30 life drained (60 TP) per proc. Factor in -10% from defensive stance and 149,5% aggro gain with defiance talent and you get
(30+30) * 6 * 0.9 * 1,495 = 484 TP in 1 minute. Thats roughly 8 threat per second. Add instant attacks and the value is even higher.

Don't forget the crit chance given by agility! ;)

Shouldn't healing cause only half of the threat? I mean, I'd say Lifestealing proc gives 45 TP - 30 from dmg and 15 from healing. Also, does it really drain less in Defensive..? I wonder if it's a should-be or not.

Related link: http://rogerkarlsson.com/blogs/wow/lifestealing/.

Otherwise, thanks for a large-scale answer :)

Thats what the 0,9 are there for. The 30 TP from the healing only applies if its single targets like bosses without adds etc.

I assume it works like regular healing. You get aggro for the dmg which is 1:1 and aggro for the healing which is 1:[number of targets].

Top Bottom