• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Website Connectivity issues.

Ethereal

Authorized
I've been around the forums for quite some time with no issues persistent, but just a few weeks back I would begin getting "Unable to connect" messages for the forums and Kronos' website both. I figured that maybe it was a slight bump and let it sit, but when I came back a week later and it still persisted. Going ingame, I inquired about the issue and other individuals seem to be able to access it fine. I am currently using a proxy to write this, which strikes me as somewhat odd: Have certain IPs been blocked from accessing the website itself recently? I've tried accessing through three different browsers: IE, Firefox, and Chrome, disabling all of my firewalls and still return with the same issue across the board.

This is the problem with anti ddos services. Sometimes ip from your range make a ddos attack and ... anti ddos service say ok I will not let you pass. This is shitty thing the same thing happen on other servers and people are crying why me why me. Who knew it.

So I'm potentially being barred because some jerk decided it would be a grand idea to throw an attack at Twinstar in my area/state or use an IP near where I live? Sort of explains why I can still access via proxy, I guess, but disappointing nontheless; I thought most DDOS IP bans were on a case-by-case basis. Is there anyway this may be able to be lifted without me having to use a proxy/VPN everytime I decide to use the forums? Maybe by contacting administration?

Top Bottom