• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Wedding 6

+1 for 25 (actually 2.5) minutes of iceblock.

edit: scratch that, the music was the best part. Sharp edge.

Last edited:
25 minutes of who cares

I wouldn't be surprised if your birdbrain wasn't able to process what was happening on the screen and thus decided to judge it 'boring' to prevent a short circuit.
From my perspective: It's amazing how well he distracts the enemy 1vX while the rest of the team makes progress on the objective, even at the cost of his life. Much more interesting than watching those 1337 r0xx0rs just kill enemies with tons of cooldowns.

I wouldn't be surprised if your birdbrain wasn't able to process what was happening on the screen and thus decided to judge it 'boring' to prevent a short circuit.
From my perspective: It's amazing how well he distracts the enemy 1vX while the rest of the team makes progress on the objective, even at the cost of his life. Much more interesting than watching those 1337 r0xx0rs just kill enemies with tons of cooldowns.

lol i just read this horo ur special

Top Bottom