• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Week #2: Improved Stability, Armory and more

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear Players,

as you may have already noticed we recently achieved significant improvements to Kronos’ stability. Since these fixes we have already seen continuous server uptime exceed 48 hours. We will of course keep addressing any upcoming issues negatively affecting server stability and continue to make Kronos as reliable as possible.

This week we also have the Beta version of the TwinStar Armory for you, that now includes characters from Kronos. You can check it out here, but be warned that it is only a Beta version and, for example, item stats are currently not correctly displayed. We will be resolving issues and adding further features and functionality to the Armory over time.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you !

This armory is awesome and possibly the first of this quality to be implemented in the Vanilla middle. Usually players had to use RealmPlayers but it has some huge issues regarding updating features which is apparently not the case for Kronos.

Thanks for all the hard work! The server is really stable now, and I havent experienced any deaths from falldamage since the 3rd day after it was first discovered. You guys get things fixed rather fast and its really awesome how well everything seem to work now! Sure there are some issues here and there but thats a given on a private server this new.

I think pets needs to be fixed, there are all kinds of issues with them, typical of any private server but I believe Kronos can reach near perfection :yes:
I also hope that the drop rates on some quests gets adjusted and fixed soon, and that the few quests that are not properly scripted gets their attention as well, although I can understand there being more pressing issues at hand first. Soon raiding gets started and I imagine all the focus being on keeping them working with fixes and finetunings.
Anyway, you guys impressive work made me glad that I decided to stay here and focus all my energy on Kronos. Cheers!

I am so happy with this server, it's got all the delicious vanilla nostalgia and as far as what is normal for a private server there has practically been no bugs - at least I've encountered very very few. Thank you so much for your hard work guys! :)

Have I already said "thank you"..? Have I already said "keep up the great work"..? I can repeat this banalities forever :)

UAGHAUGH its localized to german :-(
Awesome either way though. Keep it up.

Is it? I thought my item discription are in german because i have a german client :laugh:

Excellent work with the stability. Loving the armory too, however Night Elves seem to be missing eyes (the glow) making them look rather ghastly. Nonetheless, amazing job with the stability and fixes.

Server stability is now great, most of pet's bugs fixed, many quest bug fixed too.

Armory is nice surprise and works very well, shows all necessary things, talents are hidden and that is GOOD, as was in original Vanilla is not possible to copy from others:)

I am very satisfied with this server, is above every expetation, just keep game like was in original without any concession to ppl who want easy way and dedicated players who love this game will know to apreciate that.

If I can say just one suggestion.. I think you can slow a bit respawn time of mobs, first big flood of players passed and now high respawn often killing us.

Thanks to all Kronos' staff for this amazing work.

If I can say just one suggestion.. I think you can slow a bit respawn time of mobs, first big flood of players passed and now high respawn often killing us.

Base respawn time of most NPCs is 10 minutes. However, it dynamicaly decreases when more players are in the same location to minimum of 1 minute.

Wow, you guys are really on top of your stuff. Hard to believe we have an armory already. Really great work! xoxo

This is really fantastic, thank you so much for all of your hard work ... especially love the loot fixes and the armory!!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom