• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock what are a warlocks weaknesses?

I am really curious about warlocks in world pvp and BG situations.

How do the play in each situations?
Especially in world pvp. For example I would run around in blackrock looking for juicy alliance pray. How well can warlocks adapt to sudden changes of the fight situation like a second enemy comes around the corner. As a mage i would just try to sheep the second one, kill the first enemy, reset and kill second. Can wl do such things too. I am asking because the lack strongly in the mobility department.

Not as well as a mage can. Fear is a great spell, but there are a lot more ways to break it (since you're Horde you don't have to deal with the obnoxious OPness of WotF). Alternatively, you can have Succubus seduce them, but remember that it DRs with Fear too, and it breaks on any damage. We don't have the roots mages do, nor the snares (unless you drop 5 talent points into coex), so it's a bit more difficult. On the plus side, we don't have that tiny amount of HP mages do either.

As far as I can remember there are two weaknesses to a Warlock. About to start this whole thing warlocks are considered male witches and as far as I remember from Julian Sands Warlock all witches have grimoires but there is one Higher called the grand grimoire which according to the film if you bring together all three parts it could reveal the name of God the Lost name of God and can conforte creation itself. Warlocks have also believed and if they find such a book like this then the reward shall be to become the devil's begotten son. Luckily that never happened anyway on to weaknesses a Warlock 10 be harmed possibly knocked out with a sacred hammer and nails if a warlock were to leave a footprint you must drive the nail deeply into the Earth of the footprints so that the Warlock can feel it and not just a footprint if they accidentally fell you can spot the printing and drive the nails so they would hurt them more and salt is deadly to them it can cause them to burn up like a sunburn thought if you inject stop into them it can cause their bodies major speaking organs or vocal cords to swell up and burn and that will be the end of warlocks but that's just from what I've seen the movie Warlock in the sequel they killed him with a dagger that has the metal from the Holy Grail but I don't but as far as I know if you can find salt sacred book the city of Judea maybe even salt water from the Niles of Egypt you may even have a good chance of defeating Warlock by putting the salt water on a sword

Top Bottom