• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What are you doing?

dsquidvicious

Authorized
What are you doing running premades and queuing into pug games? I'm not sure what server you think you are playing on but this does not work on Kronos or Kronos 2 and it is not going to work on the merged server either.

I've witnessed every era of pvp on both of the Kronos servers from the days of Zyroqq on K1 to the AV ranking on K2 and in every era excessive premading against pugs killed the pvp scene.

We do not have the luxury of being selfish when it comes to Kronos, there is not enough population for that. Please consider the effects of your premading (your opponents, your faction, the server, the honour caps, the overall experience, the culture, etc.) and understand that your own continued enjoyment in pvp is predicated on responsibly using group queues.

What are you talking about mate, both sides had premades that tried to queue into each others, not pugs?????

And besides, there was 5+ games up whole night, plenty pugs games, as well as premade ones if premades didn't get matched up into same games already..

We made a premade after we heard that Horde had one already in order to counter them.. Is that a bad thing?

This is directed at both factions and multiple prems. The only reason War Sole was mentioned is because they started showing up in this thread in numbers.

it's just more fun to queue with some people you know.
tbh the games were fine yesterday, you win one you lose one.
it's a blessing finaly seeing someone other than war sole in a bg
i truely welcome the k2 alliance, they seem a lot better than the usual pugging k1 alliance we had the last 5 months
eventhough we made groups, the games were a lot of fun.

I'm not saying don't premade. I'm saying tone it down and be mindful of who you are playing against. Sure it is fun to play with your friends and people who aren't braindead but it's also fun to have more than 1 WSG up.

I can confirm the fact that <War Sole> always tries to play against premades. If you're refering to that "safespot" episode, I didn't like it either and I told them, even though I understand their reasons.

Now about your hints, they are wise and if everyone followed them we would have a way better PvP situation. But we all know people are dicks and greedy, so WoW PvP will always be this way. But like Sarei said there are more games up now, so you have a chance to pick a good game even as a pug.

cud somon log on my warri and get invejted to som sexy naem and guild tabard guild
xtina228 geforce228
thenx
just i feel so uncomfortable when i havent a guild on my toon at my signature
yeah
thenx egen

I think prems are and always have been part of wow. However maybe take a page from the more recent expansions, in that if you are in a group of idk five or more, then you are in a skewed que, were they are more likely to be matched with other 5+ groups. And the single to four or five (what ever number the dev come up with) will have more of a chance entering the games with other single ques.

Because from what I have read seems like prems like to go against other prems. And will make the single (less geared players who can't get into perms) players enjoy the pvp scene more and be more fair.

I know personally I am geared enough to get into some prems and I like the challenge of facing other prems. However when I que solo and I get into a game with a 10-15 man pre made group were the nut fuck us in 3 minutes that is NOT fun. And usually makes me spot queuing and hence slows and lowers the overall BG game scene. I'm sure this happens on both sides and many other people.

Just a thought.

I think prems are and always have been part of wow. However maybe take a page from the more recent expansions, in that if you are in a group of idk five or more, then you are in a skewed que, were they are more likely to be matched with other 5+ groups. And the single to four or five (what ever number the dev come up with) will have more of a chance entering the games with other single ques.

Because from what I have read seems like prems like to go against other prems. And will make the single (less geared players who can't get into perms) players enjoy the pvp scene more and be more fair.

I know personally I am geared enough to get into some prems and I like the challenge of facing other prems. However when I que solo and I get into a game with a 10-15 man pre made group were the nut fuck us in 3 minutes that is NOT fun. And usually makes me spot queuing and hence slows and lowers the overall BG game scene. I'm sure this happens on both sides and many other people.

Just a thought.

I am sorry that I missed our monthly AB weekend...

Top Bottom