• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other what class counters rouges

Prot/Recko paladin.

- Can interrupt stunlock at any given time. Two times.
- Two invulnerabilities against all Rogue's damage.
- Every crit rogue gets charges an extra attack against him.
- Holy Shield blocks incoming damage while dealing guaranteed damage back to the Rogue.
- Can dispel poisons.

"I totally outorced you"
"omg I got outorced"
"he orced the floor with me"
"vanish cheapot got orced"
"nicely orced, bro"
"I orced this guy into oblivion"
"get orced"

FC/Resto druid is best if u know how to play , K2 talking.Countering rogues 1 vs 1 i imagine?With not even good gear u can have 75% reduce phys dmg with well over 6k hp+ atm.This is with not good gear.Hemo rogue stunlock?NG/root them and then put faire on them and heal up.U literally have infinite mana with a innervate as well if needed.Just time your skills and know what your doing.As fc u have 9% crit chance just from talents.U can get up to 25-30% with a bit of gold.

Faire is the best counter against rogues since u cant remove it, only if priest dispel or shaman purge.

As deep frost , if the rogue uses free action potion then u are dead.

As Reck pala?Really?It is more of a fun spec than anything.Creating a reck pala just to counter rogues?haha.

Locks? Yea maybe but if a skilled or a decent undead rogue fights u then u are dead.Double fear immunity, triple if blacksmithing but u are most likely dead if rogue opens on lock.As lock if the rogue stuns u continously then u cant do nothing.U dont have any escape for stuns as lock unless u have succubus out.Most skilled rogues will kill the succubus first anyways.

For spriest, that counters anyclass anyways.Unless if combat rogue kicks your spells easily and then u may die since spell locked.

You must understand a rogue relies on vanish,blind,evasion,sprint to a point.Most rogues end game will be sub and normally be prep with cold blood.Double vanish etc..Not letting a rogue get back to stealth is a big thing.It cant stunlock.No ambushes if u have double daggers,no cheap stuns,no garrotes,no saps.On top of this, u can root them,stun them.They dont have no heal.GL rogue taking my 6k hp+ with all my regorwths,rejuvs and 80% phys reduc.WITH NO STEALTH haha.

I dont see how Warrior is not mentioned here. If the Warrior is fully equiped and starts with 1 h shield I dont see a rogue ever winning. like 3-4 overpowers and he is dead

I dont see how Warrior is not mentioned here. If the Warrior is fully equiped and starts with 1 h shield I dont see a rogue ever winning. like 3-4 overpowers and he is dead

He will engage with stunlock rota + bleed and disengage when stunlock is off, staying in deadrange. Executed perfectly warrior wont have one chance doing a single dmg point

From my own experience Paladins can be pretty tough for rogues especially when they are protection specced.

My prot warrior got bled to death by Perplexity outside BRM lol. Just didn't have any rage to work with.

Agree with resto/balance druid. Trinket stun and FF right after = no stealth/vanish = no stunlock. Abolish poison = no blind. Then just heal, cleanse self and w8 till root and dots do their work. U got barkskin/NS/NG as Oh Shi~ buttons if things go wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom