• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What class is most fun in BG's?

zoddzero

What classes would you say are the most fun to play in Battlegrounds and why? Also, what classes are the least fun?

I'm unsure what to roll, but since I'm PvP-oriented I wanted to ask what you think.

Warlock I bet, so fucking op, strong dots (you lose even if you win, if you can't heal), instant shadowbolts, shadowburn always crits ofc, no deadzone, great range, can dispel, spell lock, heal and resurrect, great cc, can make people unable to speak and cast slow and on top of that they can even slow people.

Ele shaman is also kinda op.

The least fun class to play (at least for me, when pugging) would be a holy priest.

All classes are fun it all just depends on your own prefrence, attitude and context.
<br>
<br>
I'd guess solo warrior without healers freedom or wf might be the least fun.

Retribution of course, least fun is warrior unless u got a lot better gear than everyone else or playing on a fun server which usually favour warriors

druid is fun
you sneak to enemy base flag, grab it, and run to your own base, switching between brown bear and yellow cheetah forms
you can root warrior and cast 3sec starfire in his face
you can spam mage with moonfire/laugh macro
you can hibernate hunter pets

etc etc

druid is fun
you sneak to enemy base flag, grab it, and run to your own base, switching between brown bear and yellow cheetah forms
you can root warrior and cast 3sec starfire in his face
you can spam mage with moonfire/laugh macro
you can hibernate hunter pets

etc etc

And when its ab weekend you get to capture stables/farm and sit there and do whatever you want to do, deffo the class with most freedom of choice!

And when its ab weekend you get to capture stables/farm and sit there and do whatever you want to do, deffo the class with most freedom of choice!
are you implying vanilla ab is fun for anyone

Warlock was a real beast to play in bgs, even as alliance. Conflagrate is so much fun. Soul fire can one shot.

Rogue is okay but getting stuck defending in flag room sucks. Great game changer but only if you are on point with objectives, not just Hurr Durr ganking.

Hunter has a lot of control and makes casters rage, 2 or 3 in wsg mid = lockdown. Not a class I played often but powerful in good hands.

Mage is hands down #1 ridiculous in wsg though, pom pyro, frost, elemental, all specs make wins happen. 3+ mages is guaranteed headache for the enemy.

Druid fc is of course the most sought after for wsg PvP, get your rank gear and leave your enemies in the dust while in travel form. Don't get stunned in humanoid form or you're fucked.
More aggro than your standard healer would get, but some people are into that kind of thing.

Shaman never intimidated me, but there were a few hard hitters
Ele/resto I believe.

Priest was always annoying cause of the fear bomb, but the dispels were what was always wanted and clutch.

Paladins? Meh lock the holy school lol

Maybe I'll update later, gotta work ho hum

Tri spec priest or disc priest usualy is my favorite.

Tri spec can be realy good in open world pvp esp if you're an undead, while still being rather helpful in bgs.

But it can be a nightmare at the same time.
If your team is not doing anything close to the objectives or refuses to peel for you, so you're just a sitting duck to get killed over and over.
It's very satisfying playing a healer when it's appriciated by the team and they acknowledge that maybe i should kill that rogue on our priest, instead of chasing a mage half the battlefield and die instead of helping... While we both could've gotten said mage if i would've been alive to dispell, heal, etc.

A lot of puggers seem to be very "every man for himself" kind of a deal.

I'm tempted to try a paladin this time though, but not sure if i can bare the slow and boring lvling. So atm i'm working on a priest but might change my mind later on.
Last time i was a horde priest, will be alliance this time around.

Top Bottom