• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other What class to play ?

kaptenknoge

Hello I am a player that haven't played vanilla before so I want to play a hybrid class because I like to heal but I would also like to be able to pvp.

Where it stands right now I am looking at shaman (resto and pvp as ele) and priest , I have also looked at paladin but I just feel like this seal and judgment rotation seems so boring.

So I was wondering if you could help me choose witch class I should pick , overall I like pvp more then pve so if you think I should pick something else please tell me!

Both shaman and priest are really good. Do some research on talents and abilities, otherwise you might be dissapointed when you dont get lava shock, dispersion and whatnot. Vanilla is very basic in mechanics.

Paladins are good fighters and they are cool, elemental shamans are amazing in pvp and shamans can also do other fun stuff. Priests are special in their own way, everything is interesting to play in vanilla WoW to play and have fun with

I reccommend instead of obsessing over the pure statistics of everything just pick the thing you think is the coolest and most awesome and looks the most fun or interesting or whatever you prefer.

85%+ of us players will never reach the top of the most skilled players anyway, so to only focus on performance is bad if it takes away even a little bit of the fun of the game for you.

So I reccommend to go for the cool and fun and relax, any class can kick ass in most things in most ways anyway, so be relaxed with it.
Do not be hard-nailing, driven by stress of performance and fear and sadness in equal measure

Last edited:
Top Bottom