• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What classes are in demand?

zoddzero

I've been leveling lately on a certain private server with a 12k or so population and it's quite the nightmare to get anything done there. I'm just spending time avoiding ganks or waiting for mobs to spawn. So I'm thinking I'll return to Kronos were I have a couple of low level toons.

Before I pick a class to level I just wanted to ask you guys what classes you think are in the most demand, and which ones I perhaps should not pick if I want to find a raiding guild. I'm assuming it differs for each faction?

IMO a rogue would have the most issues obtaining preraid BiS and getting into raids. Warriors are very overrepresented, but it's an OP class, can't be too many warriors. There're a bit more hunters than needed.

But the truth is, it's anyway not that difficult to get into raiding - Vanilla guilds are always looking for reliable people who can carry their weight.

You can find class statistics on the main page (<-- click).

Top Bottom