• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other What classes are in demand?

Irvin

I have been playing on Atlantiss wow a Cata server, however recently I got a bit bored and don't have many other games to play until Witcher 3 or Arkham Knight.

So I was wondering what classes are the least picked and are still useful, I cba with rogue or warrior because I lvld them to 23 on Nostalrius and quit for other reasons. I am leaning towards Hunter or Mage or Enhance shammy? Feral druid?. However I am looking for a fun class to play (I think preferably dps, unless I can tank with a class that isn't a warrior) that I can still find a spot in a group/raid for. Or should I just play whatever class whether people pick it or not?

Which faction is more populated btw? I would have liked to go tauren but I would prefer going Alliance if there are more Horde.

Actually, I might be better off not playing on the server due to seeing people say that players are already in their chosen guilds and don't go pugs or need anyone else..

Last edited:
* Alliance is slightly less populated.
* Druids are nice for 5man tanking, but they are hardly taken as tanks in raids because there is not much available gear and it takes alot more effort to make adruid tank really work then a warrior tank. As feral dps you will have a hard time to find a raidspot as well.
* Mages are allways needed for raids but alot of ppl play them
* Hunters are also pretty popular as on all 1x realms
* I would recommend playing a warlock. They are often looked for and do alot of damage + very easy to level

lock master race reporting in
take lock

> don't have to buff
> best looking gear
> easy to level
> free lvl 40 mount
> cheap lvl 60 mount
> insane dmg
> can beat every class
> port, good for groups
> same spec for PvP and PvE

lock master race reporting in
take lock

> don't have to buff
> best looking gear
> easy to level
> free lvl 40 mount
> cheap lvl 60 mount
> insane dmg
> can beat every class
> port, good for groups
> same spec for PvP and PvE

Thank you very much, I will pick warlock, if however it is worth playing on this server? Will I find people to play with?

- - - Updated - - -

* Alliance is slightly less populated.
* Druids are nice for 5man tanking, but they are hardly taken as tanks in raids because there is not much available gear and it takes alot more effort to make adruid tank really work then a warrior tank. As feral dps you will have a hard time to find a raidspot as well.
* Mages are allways needed for raids but alot of ppl play them
* Hunters are also pretty popular as on all 1x realms
* I would recommend playing a warlock. They are often looked for and do alot of damage + very easy to level

Thank you very much, I will pick warlock, if however it is worth playing on this server? Will I find people to play with?

- - - Updated - - -

If your concern is to find people to play with, I would suggest rolling druid or warrior and gearing as a tank. Tanks are, in the Horde side at least, extremely sought after. For example, the last week or so I have started/joined 6 groups for Zul'Farrak, all of which were disbanded because we lacked a tank.

Of course, the primary reason for your pick should be what you would enjoy the most, but if you could enjoy tanking you should have no problem whatsoever getting groups to any dungeon!

If your concern is to find people to play with, I would suggest rolling druid or warrior and gearing as a tank. Tanks are, in the Horde side at least, extremely sought after. For example, the last week or so I have started/joined 6 groups for Zul'Farrak, all of which were disbanded because we lacked a tank.

Of course, the primary reason for your pick should be what you would enjoy the most, but if you could enjoy tanking you should have no problem whatsoever getting groups to any dungeon!

Thank you my friend, I think I might roll a druid tank, I am bored of playing a warrior and I would like to tank. Grrr not sure whether to go Lock or Bear now :/

Last edited:
bears arent so popular at level cap sad to say

warlock is a better long term investment, unless you really like to heal, and own warsong gulch.

This is very true, bear tanks are really not useful in end game content except for the occasional fight. But resto druids are somewhat useful in raids, can farm well with feral forms and are very hard to kill in pvp. An entertaining class indeed, my alt will definitely be a druid :)

bears arent so popular at level cap sad to say

warlock is a better long term investment, unless you really like to heal, and own warsong gulch.

Alright, Warlock it is!! Man, just logged in, can't wait to start this new adventure, feels so warm and exciting just like back in the day! Man.. :D

Top Bottom