• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What do you know already?

saina

We are all so impatient and looking forward... what do you already know? What comes from this waiting? :) Like...how much close do you know your char? DO you know fraction, race, class, proffesion..and also name, look, background story, character? Share with other, so when they meet you in game there, they can just know you from before...

Me personaly I am going for female tauren resto shaman. She´s to be called Kraarena and most perhaps she will be dark brown (of black) spotted on light, with short sexy horns. She´s gonna be my ,,little" idealistic girl with herbalism and alchemy, she´s gonna be just georgious. Sweet and brave and so nice to all living being. :)

And what do you already know? :)

Sorry for poor eng. :-/

image.jpg

i will choose things for my character tht will be the same except i will give him a new name and i like to disturb innocent people like you role playing somehwere in a zone where you are marked red ^^

will have teal hair color.
i will not be brave. only with exceptions.
i alreayd know that i will play very very slowly to enjoy the enviroment and all dungeons and i will record them and upload on youtube with only dungeon sound, no sound from dekstop music.

sometimes i tickle taurens with my daggers

my proffessions will be engineer and mining. i will spend effort for maing the most dangerious bombs.

I am having serious issues deciding what I want to play.

Will make decision morning of.

it all depends on what your goals are, for me im rolling an UD rogue since i love the whole idea of stealthing around and creating world pvp and fun for myself. the last char i played was a priest because i wanted to give healing a try and while it was great fun, i got bugged out that all the gear i got would be only used for more healing. i wanna be a rogue this time so my raid gear can also be used for pvp

I have the race,class, and professions already planned for my main and alts. Exact names and looks undecided yet.

Race : Undead
Class: Rogue
Proffs: Mining and Herbalism while powerleveling to 60, dropping herbalism for Engineering probably.
Spec: Combat til 60, then I might go Assassination til I have very good gear. Then I might go hemmo

Ofcourse I could be gravely mistaking and completely surprise myself with a different combination when we go live.
Or, I will get too impatient and convince myself I cannot lose another ~2 years of my life since I'm already 23 and still don't really have a good career in mind, let alone working on it.

@rerun: Oh, cmon! Dont be so engative. :) Look at me! :D I should finish my studies next spring and I stil have no even topic for my diploma. I am newly married and instead of making our home more ,,homey" and nice I am tryharding LoL and instead of looking forward xmas I am loking forward Vanilla launch date (you knew that for cz xmass cookies is typical vanilla bread? :D) So, go ahead! I think this rogue is definitely worth!

@saina: Well the thing is, I know myself. I cannot go casual in WoW (or anything else for that matter) It's just too much fun!
If I'm gonna decide to make this character, I'm going for servers first lv60 and/or servers first R14.
Especially now that I have the chance to. Its very exciting that this will be a new start, and to be one of the first was always a dream in retail since I started too late. Everyone was already full epic when I started.

So, thats just my pov but if this server won't release soon - like within 2/3 weeks - I might not be playing.
Not being negative, it has very little to do with the server itself. But moreso with my own struggle to balance real life and WoW life. Its a near impossibility for me. Call me weak but I just find it hard, I can't be the only one

:alien:

So, thats just my pov but if this server won't release soon - like within 2/3 weeks - I might not be playing.

Not happening.
edit: 2 things will not be happening.
1.) the server won't release in the next 2-3 weeks.
2.) you will play on this server regardless.

Last edited:
If you really like this game Rerun and you can find a little free time, you will jump on your computer probably^^

Top Bottom