• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

what happened to development

Shame on you guys.We must take care of our dear Dev.
I wish him luck with exams and hope that all will be good at it,and Kronos development will go uphill.

this was NOT unexpected
Aah, ok, then I missed something, because the first time I read about the exams was your comment, today's morning. I'll try to be more extrasensory next time.
If it's true - I wish Chero good luck as well :)

Last edited:
Website changed from "Coming Fall 2014" to "Estimated progress" without any statement.

Wish the best to Chero since he's a nice game like Psojed and hope he will get a new release date soon, keep the good work![h=4][/h]

Website changed from "Coming Fall 2014" to "Estimated progress" without any statement

Well, yeah, a PR-kinda-guy wouldn't hurt. Someone to do what Kronoez was doing in the early days of hypebuilding. (And still does some time)
But I still think there's no reason for panic, impatience or anger. So far:devil:

You better not said this man xD

You mean that our only developer have exams now, that's why there's no video/changelog updates for 3 weeks? He warned us even when he had an "accident" with the screwdriver! And now, suddenly, there're exams. No, exams are rather predictable stuff. Several thousands people are waiting for the project, and no one warned them about very previously known problem. I can't believe Chero would act so unprofessionally.

I was very calm and patient - 3 weeks are not so long after all. But because of your exams note I got a butthurt, yes!

Ook, no one can be a professional in every area. A magnificent programmer can sometimes do shit when it comes to HR, community management etc. Or maybe you just made a wrong statement, Lharts? :)

they don't owe us anything.

they don't owe us anything.
Sigh...
Ok, after all I've already explained my opinion somehow. I'm forcing myself to stop updating this thread, so it will stop scaring some people away maybe.

We love you Chero!
We love you Kronos!
Beats mean loves, as they (Russian women with cruel husband) say :)

Sigh...
Ok, after all I've already explained my opinion somehow. I'm forcing myself to stop updating this thread, so it will stop scaring some people away maybe.

We love you Chero!
We love you Kronos!
Beats mean loves, as they (Russian women with cruel husband) say :)

it's only your problem that you are so entitled. :winkiss:

Chero not only has exams but has a real-life part-time job (yes, he has to eat and stuff). A few days ago I had lengthy conversation with him about Kronos and he stated that he has no time to read forums or to make public statements. He wants to dedicate all his free time to development.

Top Bottom