• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What items will be avalaible on the beta?

adriano20

Untill what content gear can I get on the beta with the .additem command?
I have been looking everywhere, and I just can't find anything!

There will be a detailed post about that soon.

We will most likely limit the item level that you can get. Where we draw the line is not decided yet.
As we would like you to test PvP too it makes no sense to offer AQ40 or Naxx level items.
Right now we thought about T1 content and slightly above. Wait and see.

Cheers

Fuk PVP....Pve>All about it :biggrin:
PS:Just log in on some Fun instant 60 server to test addon's :laugh: and...after 5 min leave the addon's and delete that acc.How to test something when u wear t2 on druid and cant kill 58lv yeti who hit u with 500 dmg....
PS2:I suppose we cant use ""fly"" command...will be good if can...more east to film and make some cool video :innocent:

Think we should at least be allowed Tier2 / BWL items. I was hoping to convince 39 people to come with me to BWL, i want to test chromaggus myself.

and also im definitly gonna need access to thunderfury.... for testing reasons....

yea.. testing reasons.

woaah. Previous Kronos Open beta was fine. All items was availible. Maybe someone wanna test endgame gear? Maybe someone pvp one. Leave it as it was please.

you guys delete posts quicker then nazifeenix crew...

shit maybe nostalrius is the right choice.

What posts were deleted?

Am not a mod and did not delete it, but the mods are doin great job there.

They deleted a poison post with no value and just spitting all around.. with such a attitude am really sure, that the one you mentioned wil be the right choice for you..

Next time I will take care of you myself if I get a forum user warning about yout poison.

Mods are not nazi.. you are just an asshole

Just my 5ct

PS: Am talkin about Joesus.. double quote doesnt look that cool

Top Bottom