• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What Month will Kronos launch in ?

Would be great if the server launches in January, that would cut off many who want to play WoD during the 10th anniversary hype and hit when blizzards hype wave is over.

not to mention it would give the server even more time to improve its quality and double check things :laugh:.
well i would still like it to release earlier but for quality id be willing to wait :wink:

Would be great if the server launches in January, that would cut off many who want to play WoD during the 10th anniversary hype and hit when blizzards hype wave is over.

not to mention it would give the server even more time to improve its quality and double check things :laugh:.
well i would still like it to release earlier but for quality id be willing to wait :wink:

Yeah, I guess there must be at least some people who love Vanilla but also retain an interest in current WoW. It's just hard for me to comprehend, since retail WoW has turned into something so terrible IMO.

yeah but retail and vanilla are 2 completely different game's the only thing that connect them are lore and the name of the original game but aside from that they are like day and night and since it is their 10th anniversary and they try to copy AV from 1.12.1 i will give them a chance like others for 1-3 month's due to the event only item and that blizzard will continue for many years still with warcraft since they closed down Titan.

most of my time is most likely spent on 1.12.1 Kronos but during the anniversary event i guess the time spent on them is 50/50.

As long as it releases in time for me to fish up a stockpile of winter squid :tongue:

Top Bottom