• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What Month will Kronos launch in ?

Cr0wL0ck

Considering that we are entering fall now and the server is supposed to launch in fall i guess an estimated guess on what month the release will occur in should be possible :biggrin:

might take 3-4 months, for the last 10 days or so, their progress bar has been stuck on 74%...I have yet to see it jump, but I'll make a guess how long it will be once I have seen what the next percentage it will be.

You can't really make an estimate by the percentage bar. Sometimes there are larger fixed and sometimes there are minor. So its just normal that the bar doesn't move linear.

i wonder from when they start the countdown, if they start a countdown a month/week/day before release, personally i hope month :smile:.

it is still unknown when it is released but a countdown helps hyping up people who are still considering it.

The countdown will start once the exact release date will be announced.

this thread is about what people think, mainly for guessing since no one can answer it except twinstar, my guess lies around October, and i would like to see what others think/hope and are guessing upon :biggrin:

ps: i am sorry if i have offended you in any way "sivul" but that shouldn't be a reason to stalk me on multiple threads so cant you just send me a message or ignore me or at-least tell what i did that was so bad or shouldnt have on forum ?

this thread is about what people think, mainly for guessing since no one can answer it except twinstar, my guess lies around October, and i would like to see what others think/hope and are guessing upon :biggrin:

ps: i am sorry if i have offended you in any way "sivul" but that shouldn't be a reason to stalk me on multiple threads so cant you just send me a message or ignore me or at-least tell what i did that was so bad or shouldnt have on forum ?

Dont worry he is just a Czech troll... U can easy talk to anyone else and ignore this troll.

From a marketing point of view, this server would be best suited in gaining players if it were to launch about 2 weeks prior to Blizzard's Warlords of Draenor release. Perhaps even 3 weeks early from that date, due to the first week being used to engage an advertisement effort to swell the initial player base through videos and word of mouth.

So my guess is that if the server is 100% complete on all character abilities and open world quest content up to level 60, as well as item mechanics + WSG mechanics - it will launch by then even if Blackrock Depths and prior instances are the only ones that are complete.

For me it doesnt matter what game launches. When Kronos launches i will be there!

They might be if you think about it, a lot of people playing on vanilla servers have shown interest in WoD, but I agree with you that we shouldn't focus our attention on those people. Rather we need to build up a community.

Like with every expansion plenty of people are going to go "Oh well might as well try this again maybe this time the expansion is decent"

If the Admins could tell just wich Month the server will be up would create a huge amount of hype alone.
Im really interested in this as well.My guess is somewhere around december.Hoping for a late October tho :)

They are doing it in the best Blizzard traditions - It will be released, when it's done. :laugh:

It will launch when it's ready.
But I do hope they give us more than 1 weeks notice.. so I can book my holidays and use my flex overtime.
I would hope for a release in 2-3 weeks:thumbup:

I created an account but the server is offline(?)
I am tired as crap today (sick) so I might be missing it all, but I can't find any release news?

You trolling me?:shifty:

Top Bottom