• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What Month will Kronos launch in ?

The lower dungeons generally require less scripting as the bosses don't have to many mechanics. They will be quick to fix.

But on the other hand the information for these 'not so important' instances are much rarer, lesser vids, discussions etc. And at this time most servers don't really care about them, just the raids and level 50+ instances.
This part of scripting/ fixing is maybe even more challenging. Just a thing to keep mind.

You are right Zed, though the provious Kronos was already top notch in this aspect. So if they now even improved the almost retail like instances (all instances from 1-60) further the gap to the competitors just gets bigger even more.

Really looking forward to Kronos Scholomance again.

I strongly hope before christmas, got sooooo much holidays left!!!

I believe that Kronos will launch when the dev team is satisfied. Meaning they have scripted every possible thing they can think of/have come across. If that's a 100% perfect only time can tell, but one thing is for sure, this will be WAAAY above the average private server.

my current guess is November

but as Wind said the more we wait the better it get's :wink:

Push it into 2015 for perfection (also me being able to go ham 24/7 for a few weeks) :biggrin:

I don't really mind when it comes, just excited for it seeing all the great showcases as of late.

Well now that Rebirth is down for good and feenix is good as dead with all the nonsense/drama, downtimes,dc,lag and p2win,Kronos is officially the only server that could keep me playing vanilla wow.If it doesnt get released this year im gonna be a sad panda.

Seriously. Rebirth is probably the most harrassed server...
Is it just so easy to attack them or why do they let this happen over and over again? Kind of feeling sorry for their players.

Rebirth really is awesome. If they could stay up Kronos wouldn't even be a consideration for a PS for most vanilla players. But, that server has really suffered from lack of planning. The devs are great and always react to challenges, but they've been hit by too many things that were inevitable and they failed to prepare for. Frankly, they aren't so much harassed as they are low-hanging fruit. They're constantly down because they're easy to take down.

Rebirth really is awesome. If they could stay up Kronos wouldn't even be a consideration for a PS for most vanilla players. But, that server has really suffered from lack of planning. The devs are great and always react to challenges, but they've been hit by too many things that were inevitable and they failed to prepare for. Frankly, they aren't so much harassed as they are low-hanging fruit. They're constantly down because they're easy to take down.

Rebirth WAS far from "awsome" I played there for some time and it was full of silly buggs. They didnt even have fully working BWL.

Rebirth WAS far from "awsome" I played there for some time and it was full of silly buggs. They didnt even have fully working BWL.

well, let's put it this way: Rebirth is/was orders of magnitude better than the previous iterations of kronos. We'll see how this attempt pans out.

If they could stay up Kronos wouldn't even be a consideration for a PS for most vanilla players

Not sure how you got that notion, but its plain wrong :) There are already a lot former Rebirthers here.

well, let's put it this way: Rebirth is/was orders of magnitude better than the previous iterations of kronos.

Just no...
Rebirth was a better option then the other vanilla realms arround (ED, Warsong, etc), but has always been inferior to Kronos in terms of quality.

From your join date I presume you are a Rebirth player. Its understandable that you have a stong emotional connection to this server, but don't put it over everything just because you "think" its best.

Just no...
Rebirth was a better option then the other vanilla realms arround (ED, Warsong, etc), but has always been inferior to Kronos in terms of quality.

From your join date I presume you are a Rebirth player. Its understandable that you have a stong emotional connection to this server, but don't put it over everything just because you "think" its best.

I have played on warsong, ed, kronos, and rebirth. Rebirth was my most recent home and the server I spent the least amount of time on. If you are trying to say that anything kronos has done up to this point stacks up to rebirth you're out of your mind. That's absolutely absurd and honestly does not even merit further serious discussion. Kronos was bad and died because it deserved to die. We're all here now because we hope the new attempt will be better but let's be real - kronos is more or less the only option at this point.

I have played on warsong, ed, kronos, and rebirth. Rebirth was my most recent home and the server I spent the least amount of time on. If you are trying to say that anything kronos has done up to this point stacks up to rebirth you're out of your mind. That's absolutely absurd and honestly does not even merit further serious discussion. Kronos was bad and died because it deserved to die. We're all here now because we hope the new attempt will be better but let's be real - kronos is more or less the only option at this point.

I think you are mixing up Kronos with another server.
The reason it makes no sense to continue this discussion is that you are not just wrong, but plain delusional.
Don't get carried away by your emotions.

Top Bottom