• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What needs to be different from K1

Saw alot of people mention that and because I prob want to play a lock: Does pet pathing really suck so much on K1/K2 ?

Saw alot of people mention that and because I prob want to play a lock: Does pet pathing really suck so much on K1/K2 ?
Well let me try to explain as i tested the majority of cases related to locks and played lock up until K2 where i swapped to shaman.

Anyways the pathing is not horrible and it will appear annoying primarily when the enemy is above ground standing on somewhere tricky without a smooth path for example the double roof on alliance side in WSG where you can stand on the lower roof and be below the upper just barely or when yo jump down from graveyard, here's a quick sketch of the annoyance spots for all pets in wsg, green is ok but red means it has trouble getting down/up https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/uploads/00-vanilla/screenshots/9293.jpg

So it won't be something that stands out extremely at all times but might cause the pet to take odd detours or simply be unable to climb up and physically hit the target.

Private server wise warlocks are always the most buggy class due to how many unique details are hidden within the class but kronos actually solved the majority although i wish the last bits could be solved asap i think its somewhat fine the way it is and won't be too apparant but you can always lookup on twinhead ;)

That classic feel of "dear god everything is so hard" just wasn't there, and I believe that's why the population fell off so heavily around BWL.

Pop fell because people had their Nost chars back in infamous Elysium, not for anything Kronos related
I doubt players will fall for such bait again

Top Bottom