• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter What pet do u have and what is best?

suhail1200

As title says,I have broken tooth,lbrs wolf after replacing the sfk wolf and also a boar.

For raids i use the wolf for the howl.
For leveling,farming and pvp I sometimes use wolf but mostly boar.Why not BT?Has 1AS but i value the boar more because of the charge.<3 boars.

Also do people have scorpian pets too?Never tried but heard it is good for the poison stacks.Does decent dmg?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also do people have scorpian pets too?Never tried but heard it is good for the poison stacks.Does decent dmg?
for leveling/solo pve it takes too long for the poison to become really effective. most mobs are dead before its fully stacked.
for raiding there are 2 problems. 1. the pet has to be in close combat to apply the poison, dangerous on several bosses. 2. the bosses have a debuff-slot limitation, and i dont think there are many guilds thatd like your pet to take 1 of these slots

for leveling/solo pve it takes too long for the poison to become really effective. most mobs are dead before its fully stacked.
for raiding there are 2 problems. 1. the pet has to be in close combat to apply the poison, dangerous on several bosses. 2. the bosses have a debuff-slot limitation, and i dont think there are many guilds thatd like your pet to take 1 of these slots

True but its probably best pet against caster but mostly priests.Having just viper shot on them, they can dispel it.But with these poisons stacking,they must keep dispelling the 5 poisons and then eventually they get to viper shot.By that time its too late XD.

Also another question,what do you think is better for leveling/pvp as a whole?The sfk 1.2AS wolf,The rake or a boar pet?

Priests can't cure poisons unless they're using an elixir of poison resistance or anti-venom, which has a cd.

Anybody know the Spiteflayer (rare carrion from Blasted Lands) spawn time? Thanks.

Top Bottom