• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other What should I roll?

duncanator39

I know i'm going alliance but what class and race should I go i'm thinking out of these three Warlock, Mage, or Warrior and what race should I go?

Any advice would be great.

I'd say warrior they are always needed and when geared fury and arms is amazing. All three are good really. There are usually too many mages imo

Well I played alliance in vanilla so I will probably go alliance and idk what race

- - - Updated - - -

GG was creating my character and got dc'ed have to wait for another 20 min que lol

If it's your first character on the server, I'd roll warlock. Not too many on ally side so they have a good demand. The lock mounts help a lot so you don't have to spend too much gold/time getting your mount since you don't have an established character yet. Pretty fun to play too and are good at PvP. Otherwise roll mage. I'd choose human but that's just me.

If PvP is your end game gnome for all 3. Hard core raider/pve human for all 3. They are all very fun to play.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom