• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What should the team be working on?

What should the team be working on?

• Naxxramas

Votes: 233 49.5%
  • Fine-tune the current 40-man raids

Votes: 140 29.7%
  • Fine-tune the 20-man raids and 5-man instances

Votes: 85 18.0%
  • Class-abilities and talents

Votes: 143 30.4%
  • Pre-level 60 content

Votes: 51 10.8%
  • Gold/Honor- sellers

Votes: 70 14.9%
  • Team visibility (change-logs, news updates)

Votes: 67 14.2%
  • TwinStar features (race-change for example)

Votes: 65 13.8%
  • Other (post your suggestions)

Votes: 80 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) Resolve the horrific lag that has made it difficult for NA players to play during EU times for the last few weeks
2) Race change feature
3) Make Naxx great again!

Yeah, the lag during raid times is killing playing expirience.
Shitty guilds, like mine, can't take some encounters by skill during the lag(like razorgore), while other, better equiped guilds just facerolling it by their gear.

I'd prioritize class spells and maybe items' procs too. This way everyone would enjoy even more the content (dungeons and raids) that has already been released. :yes:

Class-abilities and talents > Fine-tune the current 40-man raids > Naxxramas

Ya lets prioritize warrior Charge, kkthanx

Benedictus said:
Merge an older x7 xp rate period server with a newer normal x1 xp rate server?

What sense of fair-play!

I guess only almost dead server K1 players ask for this atrocious merge...

you are a complete and utter moron.

bla bla

its quite clear that the majority of the twinstar community wants this merge

Human Mage - <Risen> - Kronos I <== :w00t::whistling:

its quite clear that the majority of the K1 community wants this merge

its quite clear that the majority of the K1 community wants this merge

Okay, I'll bite.

A big part of the K1 community want a merge because our server has a quite low population. I'm going to go ahead and wildy assume you came after nos, so you wern't even here during or before the 7x exp. It was there to bring more players to the project which it quite succesfully did, but a lot of those players then went to K2 when that opened and NOW pretty much every person starting here starts playing K2 because there is almost no reason to do otherwise.

So tell me exactly, how would a merge affect you negatively? Granted the merge happened after AQ released on K2, so there would be no gear difference or anything. Plenty of people complained about the 7x event because it was not blizzlike, this and that, but not even 1 month later nobody said anything, because it doesn't matter.

Okay, I'll bite.

A big part of the K1 community want a merge because our server has a quite low population. I'm going to go ahead and wildy assume you came after nos, so you wern't even here during or before the 7x exp. It was there to bring more players to the project which it quite succesfully did, but a lot of those players then went to K2 when that opened and NOW pretty much every person starting here starts playing K2 because there is almost no reason to do otherwise.

So tell me exactly, how would a merge affect you negatively? Granted the merge happened after AQ released on K2, so there would be no gear difference or anything. Plenty of people complained about the 7x event because it was not blizzlike, this and that, but not even 1 month later nobody said anything, because it doesn't matter.

Exactly, how exactly does a toon needing to less quests to hit max lvl effect 60 content? Hell if anything it improved it because I play on both k1 and k2 and if you want a quick group for deadlines then roll k2 but if you want a brd, strat us, school etc you will fill it faster on k1 then k2 during peak

Other - Mute people who say "merge servers." A merge will be unfavorable. I play on K1 and it is just fine, I do not want a merge. A GM even said they won't merge just because some people on forums are pushing for it. The # of people on the forums is such a small percentage of the playerbase, a change that affects every Kronos player won't happen just because of that small group of people on the forums crying for it.

A big part of the K1 community want a merge because our server has a quite low population. I'm going to go ahead and wildy assume you came after nos, (...)

So tell me exactly, how would a merge affect you negatively?

Hello,

Yes, you assume correctly: i came on K2 a few weeks after Nostalrius shutdown.

I only wanted that the true was correctly said. A part of K1 community (who wants the merge) isn't the whole Kronos community or the Twinstar community. As simple as that.

The merge won't affect me. And a lot of players won't be affected. Especially as the K2 population is Nostalrius refugees and with the imminent and hypothetical Nostalrius reopening, they will leave before the merge.

But in a more general manner, I don't think that it's fair to mix 2 different players populations (you can easily catch the obvious reasons and every vanilla player can do ittoo) and i'm afraid that if the merge is done, then the Kronos team credibility will downgrade to oblivion.

And i don't want this because, as a vanilla player, i need a strong private server scene because of competition effect.

Last edited:
I only wanted that the true was correctly said. A part of K1 community (who wants the merge) isn't the whole Kronos community or the Twinstar community. As simple as that.

Whereas this is true, the part your missing is that a lot of people who don't talk wouldn't mind a merge, they're just not as active in voicing their opinion, or they don't really care, as long as they can still log in and play.

The merge won't affect me. And a lot of players won't be affected. Especially as the K2 population is Nostalrius refugees and with the imminent and hypothetical Nostalrius reopening, they will leave before the merge.

If the people who are complaining about a potential merge are not going to stay when (if) nos relaunches, explain to me why staff, or anyone for that matter, should take your opinion into consideration?

And i don't want this because, as a vanilla player, i need a strong private server scene because of competition effect.

I absolutely agree. The situation we're in right now is 1 low populated server that feels like they're left in the shadow of k2, several guilds have been struggling and mine recently died aswell because it's difficult to find players. Pvp is quite shit and raid pugs is close to non existant.

And then we have K2 that is apparently filled with people who don't really care about Kronos at all and who will leave as soon as something else decent comes around. (Your words)

Yup that sure is strong competition.

I just wanted to say: if the Kronos team wish is to attract new players, take care to www comments considering merging 2 different pops.

excuse my poor english and i wish you the best, Vanillacoke

Okay, I'll bite.

So many ppl suggesties why but unfortunatly this k1 merge Made u blind.

Im not gonna Tell a big story Im done with telling it eachtime and then som1 makes a new merge threat.

There is almost a year difference between content. What you say? Release aq now?
Still then k1 players pvped, Raider grinded, farmed and basicly everything.

Im not gonna do any calculations and these are Just examples.

This means k1 players got More gold More rank 14s, More legendary weapons and gear overall better reputations

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

I wish we had hard #s but for the people on k2 is your population going up or down?

While I am not in favor of merge, I am puzzled by the following:

Assuming that AQ40 got released on K2, and assuming that 1-2 months have passed and all guilds have it on farm status, why does it matter that K1 has more gear, more r14s, more legendary items etc? What does that change for you?

Im not gonna Tell a big story Im done with telling it eachtime and then som1 makes a new merge threat.

There is almost a year difference between content. What you say? Release aq now?

This means k1 players got More gold More rank 14s, More legendary weapons and gear overall better reputations

Right..

I'm afraid I'm having some issues understanding large parts of your post, but regarding the last paragraph; That's all relative. It's not like 50% of the players are in r13/t2.5, there are players in all itemlevels and character levels. (Admittedly, not a lot of players are lvling on k1 because they all roll on k2)

Anyways, not gonna take over the thread with merge talk, so this will be my last post on that matter.

I'm just having a hard time understanding why some people are so agressively against a merge, all I want is a server that's a bit more active with a PvP scene where you play versus a bigger pool of people.

Some people are misunderstanding my points earlier. I would merge the 2 servers after Naxx has been cleared for a bit on both servers. i.e. the end of the life of both servers. The only reason to keep people interested is to re-invigorate the PVP scene like patch 1.12 did with cross-server BGs and to dangle the carrot of Burning Crusade. We know the effects that BC hype has on many WOW players and even though BC is a soft reset, an active vanilla player base on a well scripted vanilla server with a thriving PVP scene with a set date for a BC release is unprecedented. The hype would cycle in new players and networks of players who are establishing new guilds in Vanilla with pre-BC preparations and hype. People still jack off to Corecraft in circles well beyond the WOW emulator scene.

While I am not in favor of merge, I am puzzled by the following:

Assuming that AQ40 got released on K2, and assuming that 1-2 months have passed and all guilds have it on farm status, why does it matter that K1 has more gear, more r14s, more legendary items etc? What does that change for you?
Believe it or not, being behind on gear is one of the main reasons a ton of people didn't roll on K1 and went to K2 instead. Also the 7x bullshit with 6500 summoning alts.

Number of raiding guilds on K1 that is killing atleast Ragnaros on a weekly basis. Taken from:
https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/97776-Kronos-PvE-Progression

February 2016, pre xp-event and pre-nost shutdown
12 alliance
8 horde

May 2016, few weeks after K2 opened
15 alliance
14 horde

August 2016, 1 week after AQ opening
22 alliance
18 horde

November 2016
20 alliance
17 horde

I don't know where K1 players get the idea that the server is dying. The population is almost as good as its ever been. Anyone whos been here since before nostalrius was shut down is scratching their heads at this recent demand for a merge. If you won't give up the idea, can we atleast agree that every damn topic don't have to turn into a merge-debate? fuckin hell

Both factions would have an equal amount of better geared players added to a BG so i dont see the problem.

Top Bottom