• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What should the team be working on?

What should the team be working on?

• Naxxramas

Votes: 233 49.5%
  • Fine-tune the current 40-man raids

Votes: 140 29.7%
  • Fine-tune the 20-man raids and 5-man instances

Votes: 85 18.0%
  • Class-abilities and talents

Votes: 143 30.4%
  • Pre-level 60 content

Votes: 51 10.8%
  • Gold/Honor- sellers

Votes: 70 14.9%
  • Team visibility (change-logs, news updates)

Votes: 67 14.2%
  • TwinStar features (race-change for example)

Votes: 65 13.8%
  • Other (post your suggestions)

Votes: 80 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazzil

Over the year and a half we've seen many suggestions, many bug-reports, many rants and also a lot of praise. We're continuesly working to improve the quality of the server, and although it may at times seem like we're ignoring certain issues - i can assure you that this doesn't mean that the team is not working overtime.

There is only so many hours in a day and we have to prioritize our time, and we have to select the most pressing issues first. So we would like to invite you to join our process for a minute - if you would have to choose what to focus on first, what would it be?

Give us your oppinion - cast your vote and pick the few things you consider of highest priority for the developers to keep Kronos the best vanilla server out there. Help us navigate through your concerns.

I have voted "Others" and my suggestion is about Battlegrounds.
I dont think i have to write in detail what i mean about BG's, the countless threads already say it.

Edit: Also you should get as many people to this thread as possible to get votes from as many people as possible. (FB, Twitter post)

Edit2: And by the way im curious how 9 people voted "Others" and didnt post their suggestions !?!? Pointless... voting for it without making a suggestion ........

Last edited:
Imo, most pleasant surprise comes from small things - when you come to a server like that, you prety much expect it to have working raids and at least majority of dungeons.

However, before you can do raids, you need to get to 60 - and the personal experience while leveling matters the most; if the new player plays for some time and all he encounters are bugs, not working quests, stuff like that - he's probably not gonna bother playing much.

On the other hand, seeing that a fairly complicated even at lower level is scripted and working - you are like "shit, even THAT works!" and you get good publicity - surely, if they bothered scripting some low level areas, the high level content quality is superb.

I voted:
Class/Talents
I am not a hardcore player, and I firstly played the game long after Classic WoW, and never on an official server, so I do not know much about how these things should work and how they do works. Anyway, it is always good to see this category working flawlessly.

Pre-60 content
I shall soon hit 60, so this one will not too much affect me. Anyway, I think it is better to have good core functions (in current matter, quests, skills, dialogues and what not) rather than releasing more recent features before making sure the base works.

Gold/Honour sellers
No comment here.

I did not mark 'other', because I wasn't sure if I could compose my thoughts right away. Anyway, here goes a short version: I think everything non-blizzlike (except for bug fixes) should be removed:
- especially mounts bought from the website (and even more especially, opposite faction mounts);
- I am not sure if it was like that, but I've read somewhere that people could not create characters for both factions; this would be really nice addition.

Merge K1 and K2
As Kronos player, I see no reason for this change. Although, if it's made properly (that is, without any downsides), I'm for it. There is no need to have two servers when you can have one. Not as of high priority as anything above.

I have voted "Others" and my suggestion is about Battlegrounds.
I dont think i have to write in detail what i mean about BG's, the countless threads already say it.
I shall support this. Not anything similar to 'give bonuses for BG', but simply encouraging people everywhere to play, because it's fun. For all levels, for all BGs, no matter what week there is.

As for 'organised groups against randoms', here is a solution:
- I am not sure if it was like that, but I've read somewhere that people could not create characters for both factions; this would be really nice addition.

As for Alterac Valley blitz that does not work 90% of the time:
- bans for people who AFK frequently;
- bans for first report on misbehaviour (in particular, verbal abuse);
- (more rough, less 'blizzlike') remove any awards for the losing side.

Focus on battlegrounds. There are tons of problems but also tons of good solutions floating around. For example deserter debuff on queue drop.

Reactions: dms
K1 is still rolling at 60, particularly during the day. The main problem is that most new players go K2 because there are more levellers. I say work on Naxx and then also have an accelerated release schedule on K2 in preparation for a future merge.

I'd prioritize class spells and maybe items' procs too. This way everyone would enjoy even more the content (dungeons and raids) that has already been released. :yes:

Class-abilities and talents > Fine-tune the current 40-man raids > Naxxramas

Really need fix BGs... it's really sad, just premades dodging one another. Frankly I wouldn't allow groups of more than 5 to even be able to queue.

advertisement for the server :D

why would you nerf ironfoe? hope they disregard unserious proposals. if anything ive heard that IF droprate is shittier here than its supposed to be

k1+k2 merge would be interesting to look into either: after k2 has had aq40 out for a few months, if k1 is willing to wait longer for naxx, or: moving k2 to k1 asap while theres still a long time till naxx comes for them too, if k2 would be willing to cut the bwl era short

make http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=6727 available for lvl 29s like they were on nostalrius

Last edited:
I would drop this hot-sack of shit server if they merged us with the 7x experience kids with all of their warlock alts for summoning and god knows what else. Literal funserver tier of shit.

I would drop this hot-sack of shit server if they merged us with the 7x experience kids with all of their warlock alts for summoning and god knows what else. Literal funserver tier of shit.

I would have 15+ summoning alts at level 45 even if 7x had never happened. It just saved me a few days of my life. But yeah, keep hating on 7x.

Try to get more population for different battleground (especially Alterac Valley). Maybe they can have some sort of every weekend is an AV weekend but have it tuned down a little so AV weekend is still better but still have that little bit of extraness to get more people to que for Alterac Valley. You can also merge the realms to get a general increase in population for everything! ^^

Work on reducing latency. I'm from Europe and it's shameful to have this much lag on european server. It's usualy between 75-90 but feels like 250 at least. My global cooldown goes to quarter before instant ability goes off

Other - Merge K1 and K2

I dont care about people with 100 warlocks, by biggest concern is about pvp, which is pretty dead on K2 where you have to wait 20 minutes to play a 10 minutes game, really sad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom