• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Whats going on with the login?

Lihamyrsky

Hey! had few days brake from the game, tried logging in just like b4, but then client says "Connecting" and shortly after "Disconnected from the server"

I tried Changing realm list, checked from the website, it said online, tried reloading the config pack i used to get in before..rly cannot think of anything more to try?, getting pretty pissed

i have the same issue, I really want to play vanilla, but I cant because of this problem

Delete your WDB & WTF folder while the game is closed and then start the game up again, what ur seeing is a client side error solved by doing this usually.

Other than that if it persists you could check if ports used by vanilla are blocked by your firewall etc.

Delete your WDB & WTF folder while the game is closed and then start the game up again, what ur seeing is a client side error solved by doing this usually.

Other than that if it persists you could check if ports used by vanilla are blocked by your firewall etc.
I disabled my firewall and deleted the folders while the game was closed but it still shows the same thing

Top Bottom