• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What's up with the Alliance in BG's?

Iberico

No bg's going on at 18:30 server time. 1h+ Q's for the horde. There were literally 15-20 hordes dancing today for 30 mins in front of the battlemasters waiting for the bgs to pop.

I have read the forums and everyone seems to be blaming ret paladins on the ally side or the lack of team play. Is this situation going to be temporary? ...do you guys (Alliance) have a plan?

I mean, we played today against some AQ geared people who were literally walking around the WSG map and doing absolutely nothing. No disrespect towards anybody, but it's an absurd situation.

Oh and btw, I am just a random shaman who likes pvping.. this is a worrying situation.

Try getting our old rankers to come back. Or any of our geared guilds to play. Our best people don't play because when they do, it really isn't competitive. We have a few War Sole people that play but even semi's with that group get boring for them.

The biggest issue is that we just don't have a whole lot of interest it seems from alliance players to pvp. The majority of alliance pvpers/puggers now are just awful. They don't talk and flame anyone that tries to get them to work as a team.

Plus just in general for composition sake, Horde seem to have a decent amount of ele shams which far an away outshine alliance having all these rets. The elementals are just so much more useful in games and pretty handily turn team fights between pugs.

I'm not sure though man, it seems most of our top raiding guilds just have no interest in stepping into BGs.

We need cross realm battlegrounds now. Let's start up some conversations with those boobs over at Elysium. Could actually fix this.

Played 3 warsongs last night, horde ranker semiprem or whatever stopped trying halfway through our second cap even though it was probably their only chance at a challenging game all week, at least judging by the forums.

Went back to playing something else after that.

We need cross realm battlegrounds now. Let's start up some conversations with those boobs over at Elysium. Could actually fix this.
Do you realize that it's not a matter of "conversations", but rather months of work, if the projects were running the same core, and is physically impossible since they are not?

horde t2.5 backpedaling bullies destroy pugs all day in a (semi?)-premade
when we queue with 4-5 people they stop trying after we get first flag.

i just left a pug game where i was GY camped by the horde semipremade.
Good job men.

Good job men.

Kronos PvP in a nutshell

You queue up and after a few games it's just... You don't even want to waste life away there anymore

Edit for auto correct

For the alliance who wants to play vs teams that doesn't give up, even tho we might be loosing, feel free to contact me. I'm always up for making some premade vs premade, if I have the time.

About that horde 'semi-premade'.. who the f... are they? Isn't it just because the horde pugs averages so much higher on knowledge and skill than the average alliance pugs? (Hey, we actually spend time and energy telling (new) people wtf to do sometimes aswell). I've been playing quite a bit the past few weeks, and I haven't seen any prems or semiprems. Since AV, I've seen Alliance capture ONE (1!!!) flag in WSG. Instead of blaming the horde for stomping your ass, maybe you should put together a team that's actually worth something. It's not all of us that quits playing just because we suddenly face opponents that puts up a fight and even wins.

.. Trust me, being 30mins+ in queue, to stomp a handful of reck palas and firemages in 10mins isn't really appealing either. Oneshotting bluegeared people or farming retards around the map is only fun for a short while when you don't PVP for a rank, but do it for fun. But for us who only want to/have time to play on one server, it's the only alternative with the current PVP in world on Kronos. So please alliance, as said so many times before, do something. You can't be surprised that you scare off hordes when you suddenly go from shit-ass pug grp to organized/geared semi-prem/prem. If you chose to go that way, at least give some of the regular pvpers a heads up, so they can set up a similar group - because in the current state, it's autopilot on hordeside all day, everyday.

When I have joined a premade for some fun premade vs premade games, horde always stop playing after 2 games. Been like this for a long time now. The last time I joined, we lost first game. So that night we managed to get 3 fun games going instead of two.

Can't help when people are leaving to sleep. It's actually rather difficult to get a proper setup with decent people on hordeside these days, even tho we are winning most WSGs and ABs popping.

Good job men.

They're the most juicy to kill tho

- - - Updated - - -

(Hey, we actually spend time and energy telling (new) people wtf to do sometimes aswell).

Hey fugl, I'm curious what do you tell new people to do against silent fang and +6k self healing hunter ? XDDD

Good job men.

i think i was in that game, there was no premade. Your team was awful so it probably appeared like we were premade

Suddenly people like Jerseymike are badass now, lul
Like you were badass when you "singlehandely stalled the horde team for half the game" (that game were we had 1 druid and 2 mages but apparantly no decursers for your CoT) oh and until I decided to actually chase you down and kill you 1on1 even with CoT from start. Kek

Top Bottom