• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Where did you get your Client and how does it handle?

SirKeebler

I got my Client from the Emerald Dream. Now people swore to me that my ED client wouldnt work with any other server, but I've been able to play on any 1.12 server I want just by changing the realm list with no problems at all.

Was wondering what other people did to get their clients and do you have to download other ones to play on other servers?

Disc and backed up patches. Since then I just copied a client to my external HDD and copy it back to my SSD if I need to. Rather just wait those 3 minutes then installing that whole shit all over again.

My client is also the Emerald Dream one from a few years back. Never ever going to install from cd's again.

I have no idea why people say the .exe has been hacked it automatically changes the realmlist or something along the line. Maybe it was added after I downloaded mine. Or are they using the Feenix launcher ( in that case = :rolleyes2: )?

Original discs and original patch/es. I suppose I could upload the original dics, in case you really wanted me to. However, the links Goris has posted are perfectly fine and ready.
About the ED client, I don't see why it shouldn't work. I am not aware that they made any changes to the MPQ's. Maybe just the WoW.exe in which case you could just delete that and run repair I believe.

Actually I have the ED client as well, and I can't log in any other server with that. Always logs in to Feenix. So my guess would be that they tempered with the files. I had to download a client from the Vengeance server, and that client I can use to log in to any other server.

I will use my CDs of course... Tho i just need to see where am i going to find 1.12.1 patch... Since it will automatically download latest 6.0.1 patch

To Kronos, you can download with basic 1.12.1 client. And it's true, that feenix now offers to download only client with modified .exe, but i guess that if you find someone willing to upload unaltered wow.exe, then you don't need to download whole new client.

I've been trying to find a Mac 1.12.1 client but all of the torrents I've found have no seeds. Does anyone have the link to a healthy torrent for the Mac client?

Top Bottom