• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Where to go - K1 or K2 if you wanna pvp alot?

Eyho

Hello,
So which server is the most populated?
Hows the BG queues for K1/K2?

thanks in advance.

Kr, Eyho

Depends if you are EU or NA.

K1 EU queues getting less and less every day. Only save time to queue is when prem vs. prem get organized.

K1 NA queues are pretty much non existing afaik.

Can't really tell for K2. But from what I've heard it's not looking that bright either.

Pray for fast merge. Then you won't have to decide between servers.

Don't play on this server if you don't want blue geared tuf warriors without any buffs mortal striking you for 1.6k from 10yd away.

Thanks for the answers bros!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't play on this server if you don't want blue geared tuf warriors without any buffs mortal striking you for 1.6k from 10yd away.
haha aye its vanilla we are playing right :DDD

- - - Updated - - -

They are going to merge the servers sometime next year so it doesn't matter much.
ah okey mate, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

K1 EU queues getting less and less every day. Only save time to queue is when prem vs. prem get organized.

Can't really tell for K2. But from what I've heard it's not looking that bright either.

a ah yeah I'm EU. Hmm yeah I might just wait for the Merge and see what happends from there. Ty for the quick answer (y)

- - - Updated - - -

a ah yeah I'm EU. Hmm yeah I might just wait for the Merge and see what happends from there. Ty for the quick answer (y)

So just noticed at the website, the hordes are undersdogs at K1, populations wise that is. is that true bros?? That's weird coz Alliance usually are the underdogs on every server.

Alliance probably win more pug BGs because it has bigger population and more raiding guilds then Horde, so more geared people queuing..
As far as premades go, it's kinda even nowadays, but Horde has more people to chose from for this even though it has lower population. Alliance has like 15 players total capable to play in good premades, if some of those aren't online, have to fill up with whatever. That's why Alliance premades without bad players never have a druid, warlock and a rogue, good players of those classes quit and log rarely. Often there isn't a warrior too, but there's still about 3 good ones logging in.. So yeah, it's almost always priests/paladins/mages/hunters and a warrior but not always.

TL;DR: Alliance probably wins more more PuGs cause more BiS geared PvE heros queueing / Premades kinda even atm, but Horde have wider panel of PvPers to chose from for their groups, even though their overall population is lower.

Top Bottom