• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Addon Is This?

Frozted

Anybody know what addon this is... DoTimer?? doesnt look like it haha so letmee know plase. it looks awesome. Dunno if i need a special unitframe to make it llook the way t currently does. but Any help would rock

fU5rXOi.png

well, missing dependencie.. when i download the IFrameManager from wowinterface... i just get a TON of erroros -=p

Do you have a working copy including all dependencies for the addon in the picture above

Right.. I downloaded several diff sources of " coolDown " and th IFramemanager from wowinterface and i get a little moon icon, but i get constant errors when ever i use a Cooldown, or am jusst sitting there.

coolDown could be the wrong addon for this picture above, but if anybody knows or has a working version could u upload it for me please

It definetly is "coolDown". I tested it myself a couple weeks ago. Had to download the IframeManager seperatly myself. Don't have any errors. I uploaded the two working for me here.
But like bit said, there are no settings, you can only move the bars.

Top Bottom