• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Class will you pick?

So what are you

• Druid

Votes: 59 10.4%
  • Hunter

Votes: 70 12.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 67 11.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 81 14.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 99 17.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • Warrior

Votes: 125 22.1%

• Total voters
This is always such a hard decision for me. I've played both priest and rogue to death on vanilla servers so those are the only two I'm putting a "No" on. I played horde on retail, always Alliance on private servers. Might give horde a try again, roll a shaman. TOTEMS FROSTSHOCK TOTEMS

Im thinking warlock or hunter. The sample is small and Im just working with percentages, but hunters seem to be overloaded and I dont see myself getting a raid slot if theres another class waiting

If you aim for a guaranteed raidslot then go druid.
Paladin will be the most overplayed as it seems.

If he was a good healer then maybe, but they are there just to ress and inner the holy priests

regardless of what this poll says everyone is going to be an undead mage
just like every other server!

The downside is that you are going to have to play druid.

The 10gp custom cap on respecs makes a lot of 'bad' choices for a class pretty good. Tossing 10gp to switch out to what you really want for BG's, 5 man instance running, 10 man raids or full raids, or just taking what you'd want for 2-3 days of mats grinding is kind of a big deal.

Im definitely playing female NE druid or taure druid
Best FC inc! :biggrin:

I would recommend Dwarf or Tauren depending on faction if you want the best race for tanking :wink:

Night Elf is the best race for tanking on Ally, passive 1% Dodge + 10 NR. Dwarf is pretty good in AQ40, but you can use Elixir of Poison Resistance for that. I might go Human, as the option for Fury DPS remains open (Same story for Orcs)

I will probably go Druid or Shaman depending what side I pick. Always wanted to raid with those two in vanilla. Retail I was mainly horde. Tauren Warr and UD Priest. I had a NE Rogue on a separate pvp server that was like rank 10 before I even hit 60 lol. On private vanilla servers that I stayed for more than a month I was usually ally. I just don't know what side I'll go til probably release:rolleyes2:

go pro, be ally :wink: Alliance will be outnumebred by hordes, especially in pvp. You will be satisfied from victory over their racials :)

Holy priest but I really don't want to level another priest to level 60. I also want to roll a hunter for pvp

Somebody needs to post a faction poll. I'm curious to see the horde to alliance ratio among posters here.

awesome. we have some parity. i love playing horde side but i might have to switch it up this time

Top Bottom