• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Class will you pick?

So what are you

• Druid

Votes: 59 10.4%
  • Hunter

Votes: 70 12.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 67 11.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 81 14.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 99 17.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • Warrior

Votes: 125 22.1%

• Total voters
It's gonna be a Gnomie Warlock for a main. Sounds quite fun, but I have basically no experience with Vanilla. Also thinking about Warrior or Mage or Rogue.

I've been a Hunter for most of my WoW life. But I'm rolling an Orc Shaman this time. I mainly PvP, and I don't care what anyone says... Enhance Shammy is fun as hell! and it will be my main :w00t:

A Dwarf Hunter from the lands of Khaz Modan! Hoping to look like my profile picture :D

Druids being the least played class is kinda surprising I think. Then we got pally and shammy as the other least played (maybe not as surprising since they were only available to their respective faction). But this again shows the terrible design of hybrids in vanilla.
Anyway. Lets hope we get some more allies in total! Faction balance is super important for the overall health on a pvp server and right now its about 65% horde, according to forum stats and stress test yesterday.

Druids being the least played class is kinda surprising I think.

Nah, it's been the least played class on every Vanilla server I've ever tried. For many reasons I'm sure, one of them I believe is that they take a lot of skill to be played well in PvP... assuming you're doing more than just flag running.

DThen we got pally and shammy as the other least played (maybe not as surprising since they were only available to their respective faction).

shammy n pally are actually the most played class on their faction if you assume a 50/50 split for the other classes.

Last edited:
I'm going to level a Human Holy Priest w/boyfriend to keep him alive(it's his first time), and maybe a hunter or mage as an off-the-clock alt

I played Nelf on feenix to lvl 41 before getting banned. But I have to say:
404 ass not found.
So nelf is out of the race. Now I cant decide between female gnome rogue with pink pigtails or tauren warrior. :(

You sure are fun to play with :p

Gonna play Undead Priest. Power to the Forsaken!

I have to defend myself: I got knocked silly for 30 seconds by rocket helmet and was already fet up with 20 second fears and 45 second sheep on Feenix. Therefore I ranted pretty hard about shit quality and got banned in Feenix primetime at ~20:30 server time for promoting Kronos. x'D

I played as a warrior in Vanilla 10 years ago - I´ve also played priest, rogue, hunter and mage alot through out tbc.
I will probably go for warrior yet again, lvl as arms/fury, tank in instances when needed and spec prot when I get to 58/60 to be able to get groups for instances fast and gear up asap.

My other option would have been disc/holy priest - I want a party/raid-role with responsability - but they are harder to lvl compared to a warrior, and getting new shiny gear on a warrior is much coolar than on a caster :)

My other option would have been disc/holy priest - I want a party/raid-role with responsability - but they are harder to lvl compared to a warrior, and getting new shiny gear on a warrior is much coolar than on a caster :)

I kinda dont agree here. A warrior is a pain to level and stupidly boring tbh. Priest can just shield up, dot and then wand em to death with close to zero downtime. Get Wand specialization for levling and have fun :D
I dont really know about the gear, im a sucker for robes myself. But when it comes to weapons I agree warriors obviously got the cooler stuff, and more to choose from ^^

Top Bottom