• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Class will you pick?

So what are you

• Druid

Votes: 59 10.4%
  • Hunter

Votes: 70 12.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 67 11.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 81 14.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 99 17.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • Warrior

Votes: 125 22.1%

• Total voters

SeeQ

Authorized
Interested in the class discrepancy. Multiple choice allowed, but please try and pick only one, for the most accurate picture. Just pick your most desired class

Last edited:
A mage in vanilla is a lot of fun for pvp either solo or in groups, but is a pve rockstar for instance running thanks to polymorph.

Will start with a hunter and when I have a couple of gold and items to feed roll a tank to level up at the same time. Most probably going to be a warrior but a feral druid isn't out of the question. Not nearly as good endgame tanking wise but in pvp feral is one of the most fun things you can play.

Druid or warlock. Can't really decide wether to play healer or damage dealer. Thank god i still have some time to decide :p

Though I really wish I could bring myself to play a healer, as they're so dam useful and I'm quite good with them... in my heart I am a Hunter. I've tried playing every other class and I always go back to the Hunter. So I'm not gonna deny my true nature.

#Hunter4Life

Human Warrior as played on ED, always loved melee classes. I played paladin from the patch 2.0 till pandas on retail but on 1.12.1 pal is good only for heals. I went the ret way and never actually healed or tanked on retail. :)

Top Bottom