• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which faction to choose for PvP on K3?

zoddzero

I have a hard time deciding if I want to go Alliance or Horde on Kronos 3. Are the BG queues shorter on Alliance? Is one faction dominating the other when it comes to wins or is it closer to 50/50?

I play alliance. Our queues are near-instant (might have to wait 3 min sometimes). Leveling as an alliance is pretty harsh as horde have way more people. I also got the impression that alliance tends to lose more than horde in BGs in all brackets.

I would also say it is 50/50 i depends strongly on which ppl are queing at the time you are playing. Sometimes you will win most games amd sometimes you wont won much at all. Go alliance fpr shorter ques

as usual:

go horde if you want:
challenging premades or/and strong solo queue pugs (most of the times) - long queues

go alliance if you want:
easy premades (..debatable..) or/and challenging (to the point of frustration) solo queue - faster queues

if you want to wait 1hour in queue ~~ to play 2/3 of time vs a premade or 1/3 a game where you face noone then go horde lol

Top Bottom