• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which forum to go to for crash info?

redgiant

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I can't figure it out.

I'd like to know since I don't see any posts in General like the first couple of days, yet we all know what keeps happening. Where do we go for info on the latest ones?

I want to see that Kronos staff is aware of each and every one (which of course they are), and updates on WHY they are happening, regardless of whether the fix is ready, being worked on, or not possible/unknown yet. It doesn't matter if it is due to external forces like DDoS or exploits some jerk is manipulating to make the server crash. Just info.

The only thing worse than having random rollbacks at random times, is having them and not talking about it as if they aren't happening.

[23:10] <~Chero> We are aware of the current unstability issues and we are investingating them
[23:10] <~Chero> all over same crash happens

Yeah, IRC or FB are the best for this. We sometime copy here what has been written there, but not always.

Why not use your own official forum for info as well? IRC and FB with the "occasional" post in the forums is very annoying imo. I use the forums, I rarely use FB and never used IRC. Please be present at the forums guys! Its your own official home damnit!

If u wanna stay in touch with the Devs, get used to IRC, if you just want announcements u can also just log back in, they announced it ingame that they have Problems and are solving them asap.

I agree with Magnifican. Use your official forums. Most people read here and can link info to others very easily when its here.

They use FB for annoncements, they might as well use their own official forums, its not too much to ask.

Why not use your own official forum for info as well? IRC and FB with the "occasional" post in the forums is very annoying imo. I use the forums, I rarely use FB and never used IRC. Please be present at the forums guys! Its your own official home damnit!

THIS.

The problem is that it requires a guy that is either a member of the Kronos team and can provide you with this kind of information first-hand, or is not a member of the Kronos team but is always there and can at least copy here what has been said elsewhere. I don't know whether there currently is that guy. I am not a member of the Kronos team and usually only do the merging/moving/banning/muting/deleting etc. stuff here, and I am not sure how active the "true" Kronos forum guys are.

For now, I really recommend you (and everybody else) the IRC. It does not require any installation, it is enough to connect through the website (the original topic is HERE) and just wait if there is any statement about what is currently happening. Not a big deal. :smile:

Top Bottom