• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Which profession are you doing with?

Which profession are you doing with?

• Mining

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Herbalism

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • Skinning

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Blacksmithing

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Alchemy

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Leatherworking

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Enchanting

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Tailoring

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Engineering

Votes: 19 23.8%

• Total voters

howa003

Authorized
Hi guys,

I was just wondering, which profession are you doing with when Kronos comes to life?
And why? Gold? Profession bonus?

With engineering working there is no doubt im going Engineering, if i can convince my leveling buddy to go mining maybe i will go blacksmithing also.

I'm not completely sure yet, if I roll lock i'm going for tailoring in order to get the bloodvine set bonus.

I have historically gone Alchemy/Herbalism but I think I might force myself to let go of it and have my first character pick Tailoring/Enchanting.

I am seriously going to be missing those potions/flasks though so either my 2nd or 3rd character will definitely be Alchemy at the bare minimum. I was considering making a gatherer character (two of Skinning/Herbalism/Mining) but it's so difficult to choose, not to mention I still won't have alchemy on that character. Maybe I could make my 3rd char with Mining/Skinning.

Personally i think enchanting + engineering is the way to go for a main character because of the nice engi-only bonuses for PvE like the reflectors (+40 SR for warlock tanks at twins) and the AQ-teleport trinket (real time saver for allies). It is also the only profession that gives you an advantage if you want to do some PvP. All other professions give BoE stuff which you can just buy if needed.
Being able to disenchant stuff and enchant your own gear is always a nice bonus, but this profession can be replaced by tailoring if you are a cloth-wearing class because of the OP Bloodvine set or the priest robes from Strat living.

Besides these i also plan on rolling an alt with herbalism + alchemy (like everyone on this server probably) to farm a shitload of consumables for raids, because these are really mandatory in vanilla if you want to be a serious player.

Herb/Alch on my main, Lock. Tailoring/Enchanting on my alt, Mage. Don't really know for any other alts I may make.. I don't plan on getting more than two maybe three to 60 atm.. maybe Mining/Engineering for my Sham since I want to pvp with it.

Top Bottom