• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which RACE will you choose?!

Which RACE will you choose?

• Human

Votes: 49 21.8%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Gnome

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • Orc

Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Undead

Votes: 46 20.4%
  • Tauren

Votes: 24 10.7%
  • Troll

Votes: 16 7.1%

• Total voters
After experiencing <Dwarven Overlords> I think that I will be horde and smash in the face of everyone of those fascist dwarves I see. A nice cow might do.

Last edited:
By the time I play Beta, my opinion for the launch version will be changed.

For now on I choose the arts of the Troll.

Waaaittt a miinutteee, this seems to show more alliance than horde. Hmmmmmm.. I was looking forward to play Alliance against more Horde players. Hmmmmmm.

GRRRRRRR I'm so angryyy I want to be on the outnumbered side or alliance if both are equalish. Grrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerr

I am so angry

Look how angry I am

:mad:

I will pick.
batman-arkham-knight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Main will be female human warlock since that was my first toon and has always been my main. Definitely will have a gnome, nelf, orc and undead as well.

Main will be female human warlock since that was my first toon and has always been my main. Definitely will have a gnome, nelf, orc and undead as well.

Basically "bb gf, family, friends... bb reality, I will play 5 characters on vanilla srvr or I will die trying!" The Force is strong with this one :biggrin:

As an evil undead I'm looking forward to meet funny humans with their robot animations - they all seem like http://i.imgur.com/xVyoSl.jpg especially paladins :lol:

Night Elf Druid :smile: probably male. It surely is surprising to see gnomes so low.

So split between Female Orc or Female Troll. :/

The racials say Orc but... dat accent be tellin' me ta go troll, mon!

:crying:

Top Bottom