• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Whirlwind on Ragnaros

DEvAx

Hi.

I dident know where to post this so ill just put it here.

Whirlwind does not actually hit Ragnaros. Dident notice this until someone pointed it out to me a few days ago. Has this been reported? Couldent find a bugreport about it.

Here is a link to our ragnaroskill, fast forward to about 01:39:30. http://www.twitch.tv/jonasfm/v/19117863

As you can see Whirlwind doesnt hit/damage Ragnaros. Why?

Deva, Agony

I will forgive since you are obviously new to this game, hence your knowledge is not as extensive as mine.

Ragnaros and Onyxia are typical bosses with very large hitboxes. For all practical purposes, you can stand ~12 yards away from the boss and connect white melee attacks and direct special attacks. WW on the other and is treated as an AOE and will not connect unless you move significantly closer to the boss. As such, there is a middle ground (which is quite large, fair to say) where you can actually dish out normal DPS, but where WW will not connect. Easiest way to notice and get to grips with this is testing phase 1 on Onyxia.

Top Bottom