• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Whisper Harassment

Hellsent

I see a lot of complains of people making alts to harass other players, cant the devs just disable the feedback when someone has been put on ignore and be done with it?

The only thing you can do, and it has always been like this, is ignoring the offender and, in case it repeats, take screenshots and report him.

I know you can ignore, but if the offender doesn't know he is been ignored, he probably wouldn't create/log in to alt to continue harassing you.

I know you can ignore, but if the offender doesn't know he is been ignored, he probably wouldn't create/log in to alt to continue harassing you.

not an excuse and ignore evading will be punished

You could download the old Crepspamfilter modify it a bit to only filter Whisper and filter everything.

As far as i remember it lets those on the friend & guild bypass the filter so you would make whisper a guild/friend option only.

Last edited:
Yeah but thats too much work for every player to do. I really think if the offender doesn't get "Player is ignoring you" response he wont go to log in on a different character and continue the harassment.

You could download the old Crepspamfilter modify it a bit to only filter Whisper and filter everything.

As far as i remember it lets those on the friend & guild bypass the filter so you would make whisper a guild/friend option only.

I tried this addon because of goldsellers, however i cant seem to find a way to customize the filters. Do you have an idea howto?

Top Bottom