• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

/who population meter

ADDOriN

Hey everyone. I'm here to suggest something (not quite sure if its suggested before) related with statistics ingame. The "/who" command can give the true population meter and not only the people from the faction you are playing. Thinking is quite great to be able to know the true current population while playing.

this has already been brought up before

the only reason to change the mechanic would have been to be in sync with other servers which have been re-programming the function to give the combined number of both factions when a player asks "how many are on my faction?"

Since kronos only competitor is being shut down, theres no need to change the blizzlike /who function anymore

Last edited:
Change /who 'system'

Please to the previous one we had...I see no reason it helps if it wasn't for any good, idk if it was.

Just so people can stop asking about in world chat, not something in hurry tho ofc.

Re: Change /who 'system'

Using the " /who 1-60 " command prompts a query to the server to return every user logged into the game. Hundreds of people performing it the first thing when they log in ties up resources, period. Capping it to the original top 50 was a required move.

Re: Change /who 'system'

Good to know, cheers bud.

I dont really care myself its just the spam in world about it.

Top Bottom