• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Why are mages allowed to attack from LHC roof?

Scornic

Every day there are mages on the roof at Light's Hope Chapel ganking people. They don't get harassed by the guards and if we defend ourselves we get killed. They also regularly kill our flight master.

How is this not a blatant exploit and how has this been allowed to go on for weeks?

Every day there are mages on the roof at Light's Hope Chapel ganking people. They don't get harassed by the guards and if we defend ourselves we get killed. They also regularly kill our flight master.

How is this not a blatant exploit and how has this been allowed to go on for weeks?

This became a thing during the opening of the Scourge Invasion event. That day I went on Kronos Discord to alert the staff of what was happening. Someone of the staff said it was allowed without specifing the reasons, so I tried to figure out why and they started to say I had to stop tagging their names on Discord (even though I only did it a pair of times and I was simply asking for clarifications).

Turned out that mages abusing a bug with blink to reach a safe spot and grief a one-time-only server event was perfectly fine becouse "reasons". And instead of putting down these griefers instead they decided to argue with a guy on Discord who was just trying to preserve their own server event.

So yea, good question there, Scornic.

For weeks? Better say years! It was in Silithus before, in Gadz/BB even earlier.

Afaik it's Blizzlike, and they've decided that it's not important enough for GMs to bother. Was a weird decision if you ask me. A few week bans would stop this shit.

Top Bottom