• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Why doesn't Kronos' webpage link to "forum" go directly to Kronos forum?

jmorfeus

Currently, forum link takes user to forum of whole Twinstar project, which I think is really confusing and unnecessary.

Current link on the webpage: forum

How I suggest it should be: forum

Actually now that I see the result I wonder...

With http://forum.twinstar.cz/forumdisplay.php/755-Kronos/?langid=1 it hides the [EN] player section with the technical helpdesk, which is a very important part to have access to for newcomers.

But then I notice that the "Useful information" forum is rarely used, besides for its macro part. Maybe some sections could be merged with the general forums and moved under the main "Kronos" or something.

Last edited:
I see why jmorferus suggested this. Because he is CZ/SK player and in registration you choose if you are czech speaking or english. If you check Czech, you will see whole forum for every servers (Cata, Wotlk, TBC, Vanilla) and for CZ sections as well. If you check English, you will only see only sections for EN.

Now I think this change was not a good solution.

If you check Czech, you will see whole forum for every servers (Cata, Wotlk, TBC, Vanilla) and for CZ sections as well
I have forum in english, but I still see all sections. Any possibility to change this initial Czech/not-czech setting on the profile? One would guess it would be tied to currently selected language, but it's not.

Top Bottom