• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Why Kronos is better than CoreCraft

I did not check for the other replies since I instantly started making my own to which I apologize, this does not seem to be like every other forum I was on.

But I do disagree with you on the point of 'progression', 1-58 is really not such a huge progression and, to me at least, has been a drag fest since the second time I leveled in pre-Cataclysm Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms questing.

Guys stop those kind of discussions. Its toxic to the community. If we all hate at Feenix its ok but theres no reason starting those topics making people hate at each other.

It could be like this one day:
Kronos aka "vanilla players united"
CC aka "bc players united"

so ffs STOP THIS SHIT. both projects are great. their communities maybe suck partly but thats it.
I waited a long time for such an oppertunity.

If admins aswell the community work hard on it we have the chance to unite the whole 1.12.1 playerbase but it wont be possible if people go on the forums for the first time ever and discover such a thread.

Last edited:
I did not check for the other replies since I instantly started making my own to which I apologize, this does not seem to be like every other forum I was on.

But I do disagree with you on the point of 'progression', 1-58 is really not such a huge progression and, to me at least, has been a drag fest since the second time I leveled in pre-Cataclysm Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms questing.

As I mentioned earlier, there are probably a lot of people who share the same views as you; people who are kinda tired of levelling slowly through Azeroth, and that are much more excited about Outland - and to them Corecraft will be a great fit. But I think there is a point to be made for people who really like the Vanilla content and want to experience the full package, even on a BC server.

Guys stop those kind of discussions. Its toxic to the community. If we all hate at Feenix its ok but theres no reason starting those topics making people hate at each other.

Zzuk, don't create something that is not there. We're just having a calm discussion. There is no hating or anything of that nature going on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom